[WIKI] Approved Battery Builders

yes and no

I have built custom packs in the past and will do it under special circumstances but the usual answer is no as I am at like 110% workload at the moment.

Packs take a long time to build properly and I have a strict policy of delivering stuff when I say I will for Street Wing, so i would rather turn down a sale than keep someone waiting and annoying them.

2 Likes

@Eboosted @psychotiller @pjotr47 @Acido @okp @fottaz @TinnieSinker @longhairedboy @hyperIon1 @thisguyhere Does someone of you build custom batteries?

@barajabali Do you build custom batteries? FYI your website is broken

So you already ordered from him or know someone who did? Just need to know that he’s legit

Not so much anymore unfortunately

All my battery’s are custom build. Costumer can ask what he want

2 Likes

Yes. But only the ones that fit my enclosures

yeah I do, but I paused it. For UNiK, I ask a supplier made in France to build them. I would recommend any of the names you mentioned. They are all dope and reliable builders.

1 Like

Unfortunately no

hmm, i rather let him out until we know more

1 Like

more like forever or will you do it again? Do you have contact information to your supplier or does he only accept big orders?

Here’s the real MVP ladies and gents

what could you fit into an evo ds with 2 unitys? 12s8p possible?

Only US atm, too costly and too many customs restrictions to go international.

Open to it, doing one now, contact first via PM.

So, yes. What about @Money, what did he do?

I also bought from @hyperIon1 & @hyperIon2, they have great customer service and my battery is still serving me well after 130+ miles! Just email or PM them

I think @Marsen does batteries in Western Australia. Covers the rest though too. Correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Idk but it’s good to know there’s more options

yes, i do custom batts

2 Likes