Why I didn’t go to the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend Contest

Strategicly coming in second for stickers. I see how it is.

1 Like

I have family over and they had no idea what the esk8 forum is and I was just like “It doesn’t matter what it is it matters that I get the most likes so get on your phones and get cranking” and then I got out the ice cream

2 Likes

I just want one of the esk8 tshirts. And stickers, always stickers.

1 Like

image gonna need more

1 Like

My enclosure is always needing more stickers… image image image image

1 Like

My future haya deck… is too clean. Twill need more stickies.

What i do with stickers 20181109_130452 20181109_130503 20181109_130515 20181109_130510 20181109_130522 Went through 3000 in a day once. Cutting all the white boarders takes forever

4 Likes

Ok… u guys figure it out, gotta go and actually do stuff now instead of tapping furiously at my phone like a fucking maniac. Was a funny ass morning though waking up and seeing @anorak234 post going crazy

Dude leave some for the rest of us :joy:

1 Like

:thinking:?

3 Likes

Alright you clowns, what happened this morning?? I was perfectly happy with my 17 likes and my 6th place spot and y’all go shove me up to 35 likes, what am I supposed to do with these?! Now I have to find space on my stickers put my stickers! Gotta start learning how to make collages out these things…

3 Likes

Lol wtf with the fake likes :laughing: BTW thanks for my fellow 15 likes! We were so close to making it guys.

3 Likes

Sooo…at my folks in Texas till after Thanksgiving…

We gonna have this sorted out by then? Bunch of chuckleheads

4 Likes

Winner was @iKNOWaFATman in my book. Even if @12meterkuk did get more legit likes as he’s claiming, both he and myself cheated which would mean we’re both disqualified.

5 Likes

Alrighty, think I got all of the fake accounts out of here.

2 Likes

Old news but username not checking out, please contact @Money immediately

3 Likes

I’m not “poor”, I’m “financially irrelevant”.

3 Likes