Why I didn’t go to the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend Contest

#renegademanila2019 … I would come over :wink:

2 Likes

I wish but probably better to have it elsewhere with better road and traffic conditions in the city lol.

Would be fun to see the surprised look of all the traffic enforcer’s faces though :laughing:

1 Like

I couldn’t fit in Ernesto’s suitcase

6 Likes

6shooter…6,5" , 8", 9" pneumatics and we good to go! don´t find stupid reasons why it shouldn´t work out :joy::joy::joy: honestly i think it would be also cool to ride with 50-100 pep down our main boulevard in Saint Petersburg. Would love to see people getting crazy.

2 Likes

Points for trying though…

1 Like

Well very simple actually I’m an underaged bitch and my parents would never let me go abroad.

SIKE I went to Paris when you guys had the Vegas weekend contest :stuck_out_tongue:

With parents tho…

1 Like

Cause Vegas is for sinners!

1 Like

So basically all men and women that had ever walked the earth :joy:

1 Like

Why would you walk the earth when you can skate it?

6 Likes

It’s for the old fashioned effect,

Good point tho.

1 Like

cause I was sitting home waiting for my enertion carbon fibre money clip to arrive. oh, the wait…

9 Likes

I didnt go because the Dungeons and dragons pro fan club meetup was on the same date, and there was no point going to both… :dragon::skateboard:

6 Likes

Pretty lame responses so far

… i like them hahaha

Im sure there are more hahha

2 Likes

You wanna try and explain to indian parents that you’ve spent more than a grand on this hobby called “esk8s” I’d be lucky to make it to my grave in one piece let alone Las Vegas.

5 Likes

I’m not old enough to drive so I would have to take a taxi home which is expensive AF in my country and probably also in Vegas.

1 Like

made the mistake of welding w/ a wife beater on… built a bomb ass little chopper w/ a keyed ignition and working horn

image image image image image image image image image

and acid cleaned an engine to get it ready to be rebuilt

image image image

18 Likes

You sure you are in the right forum?

6 Likes

@sayekim im a man of many skill sets lol… my new project rn is my E-MTB… had to make money to buy all the parts

3 Likes

Wish I could make money.

2 Likes

U can, just get creative… in High school I was making 300-600 $$ a week playing yugioh

4 Likes