Who Watches Anime?

Heh i wonder if anyone on here has watched Air Gear…

1 Like

Of course it’s a classic .

2 Likes

Haha that anime is half the reason im building an electric board :joy: gotta fulfill that childhood dream

the recent Star Blazers (remake) really made my week. I was glued to the originals as a kid and this remake treats the source content with great respect and typical Japanese precision (I was told producers hired the original vocalists’ son for the theme song and used all 1970s analog synths to re-create each sound effect).

http://www.crunchyroll.com/star-blazers-space-battleship-yamato

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (Is It Wrong to Try to Hit On Girls in a Dungeon) had me in tears laughing the other day lol

http://www.crunchyroll.com/is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon

2 Likes

Ive watched a ton of different shows, but has anyone watched Ajin?

Now thats a neat show

e: just to clarify im not saying its better than other shows, im simply saying its very unique :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone watched erased?

Of course , the manga ended better than the anime

Spongebob is my favorite anime

3 Likes

Didn’t know about manga ending, finished terrors in resonance. Didn’t like it. Any suggestions in same category?

As Erased? I guess The Promised Neverland is pretty lit and similar

1 Like

Ive viewed a huge amount of various shows, however has anybody viewed Ajin?Presently that is a perfect show just to clear up im not saying its superior to different shows, im essentially saying its extremely exceptional.

I am finding Yaoi manga. This manga is not find please suggest a this manga.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

you betcha :slight_smile:

seems like @Tamatoa has too

E: our comments are pretty similar lol. ARE YOU ME. :laughing:

1 Like

Yep watched the anime but it was some time ago so there should some catching up now then I read the manga. I enjoyed that anime/manga a lot. Those are nice too deadman wonderland, baccano and parasyte.

1 Like

oh man parasyte was sooo good :slight_smile:

ugh ill have to rebinge it again :laughing:

1 Like

Baki! Its like Jojo mixed fist of the north star

image image

:frowning:

5 Likes

I ain’t gonna lie, that storyline with little girl chimera got some tears out of me. Got into anime with DBZ, Saint seya, Hokuto shin ken, city hunter etc and at the time I would never have thought those cartoons could be so seriously emotional.

By the way, @Deckoz your tattoo is the one scar has on his arm in FMA, right?

1 Like

I’m still upset about Naruto when a certain someone dies.

And I’m watching One Piece right now and two major characters just got killed off in succession. Wtf.

1 Like

Wait what?! What episode are you currently at?

Around 500. Edit: 485

Didn’t wanna give anything away, lol.

1 Like