Who wants to get a shredlights 20% discount?

I would wait for the U.K. Distributor as well! Thanks for that @tueboard

But I want it now! Lol just kidding, kinda. Amazon Prime has ruined my patience for things. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe Andrew’s “weekends” are Sunday and Monday? and will get back to you soon

1 Like

i got a response from Andrew, i will send the coupon code via private message.

“Just created the 20% discount code for tomorrow (August 30th). Once again, it’s good for one use per customer and will only allow 20 people to use it, only on August 30th from 12am- 11:59 pm. Glad we could get something worked out for you! Looking forward to it.”

please if you use the coupon leave a comment in this thread and very important don’t share it with other people because is limited for 20.

i think shredlights timezone is PST https://time.is/es/PST

thanks for your patientence

1 Like

Ohh yes!!!

YES! :smiley:

moar lights!

Thanks so much!

Could I get a code? Been waiting for shredlights to become available!! Also can’t find the option to PM you. Made an account for this.

@booster_bored yes, MP sent!

everybody: if someone is down please let me know via private message to send the coupon code to another person, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i also get code? :slight_smile: Thanks

@Thelol182 MP sent!

everyone: at these moment i sent the coupon to 20 people, the coupon only can be used by 20 people.

if someone is interested leave a comment as @booster_bored and @Thelol182 did, if someone is down i will share the coupon to the next interested person by order, thanks.

Will use when possible :slight_smile: Thanks

Who’s ordering at 12:00:01? :point_left: This guy :grin:

2 Likes

Your not the only one :wink:

if you have some problem with the coupon let me know to talk Andrew, now i’ll go to sleep its almost 03:00am in spain :joy:

Sleep well, you deserve it :wink:

I am curious as to if the discount will be for the cart total or just one set of lights. If it is for the cart someone could order for a few people and then ship when they receive them.

Interesting thought, if it’s cart total I’de be willing to get some for people in NYC, pickup only no shipping

1 Like

light combo pack, does it fit raptor 2? :slight_smile: and is it with 2 front lights?

THANKS!!!

Does anyone know if one can use the ShredLights with UNIK riser pads? https://www.unikboards.com/wp-content/uploads/wRiser-pad-Unik-600x600.jpg