Who here is 🇦🇺?

thanks @lox897 I’ll keep that in mind

I have a HK-GT2E which works well. Can’t sell at the moment as I need to get my wheels first to properly test the Nano-X. How urgent do you need the controller?

well i have a nano x but its not working like a lot of others, its not binding after the first time so im after one to use until i get that sorted out. Enertion doesn’t open until 14th of jan so it might be a while @anon42702729

New to Electric longboards. In Brisbane

Also in brisbane. Is there any sort of group for people in brisbane?

There’s one Brisbane dude in the Melbourne whatsapp group. You can join if you want. PM me your number

Anyone who wants to join Aussie ESK8 group on whatsapp, send me your number via PM.

Anyone know of any good hobby shops in Melbourne where I can buy a remote and reciver?

Get a GT2B from Hobby Warehouse

Since my Nano-x is working fine I am going to sell my HobbyKing GT2E + receiver. This one is running with 4 AA batteries. Just is case you are interested. Works fine, had no issues and the throttle control is soooo much better compared to the Nano-x.

1 Like

Hey,

I am in Karratha!

Hey is anyone keen on group buying enertions vesc -x motor controller? Their products are on sale now. Price goes on 1 - 10: $168.8 11-20: $ 153.7 21 - 30: $ 148.4 31- 40: $ 118.8 41- 50: $ 110.5 51 - : $ 89.3

Price is on USD + 10% tax Original price was like $200 It would be a HUGE bargain if we get it down to $89.3 (probably not gon happen though). I’d love to get the price down as much as possible and get one myself. Apparently the sale goes on for 6 days only so if anyone wants to join, we should organize it quickly :slight_smile:

I’m in Sydney

1 Like

Are you one of the Evolve guys?

Me? Heck no

Sorry I wanted to ask @phizzle

I’m in sydney :slight_smile: PS: looking for some parts, HMU :wink:

Melbourne here boss

1 Like

I’m up for a VESC group buy, anyone else interested?

I’ll be selling VESCs soon… it’s a secret project for now. :joy: