Which BMS should I choose for a 10s lipo setup?

Thank you!!

your welcome

Are you doing Lipos or Li-ions? did you order batteries yet?

I am planning to use these batteries to make my own battery packs. They are Li-ion.

Also I’m going to do 2x5S battery packs

Maximum NCR18650B discharge amp limit is 6.7 Amps under continuous current load.

these cells have too low current capability for Eskate You would need at least 100 cells for a mediocre pack. Cost $411 not even a bargain.

You could do something like this build I did, it’s Small, Light weight and powerful. 300a constant 600a peak 5000mah. The cost for 5 of these 2s packs is about $130

If you prefer to use Li-ions, the word on the street is Samsung 30Q are the cells to use.

So if I wanted to use those li-ons, I would build it like a normal battery pack?

With those you’d need 40 cells for a 10s4p

I can’t do 10s1p?

Not with Li-ions However, You can with Lipos

hey @Namasaki can you provide a link for the $49 BMS that you can discharge with? thanks, this is the last piece to my 2nd eboard

http://bestechpower.com/37v10spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D223V1.html

1 Like

Can I use this BMS with that battery? Because I was wondering vor quite some time now, how it is supposed to be connected. The BMS has 10 balance ports altough it is 10s4p. I thought with a 10s battery you are supposed to have 11 balance cables. Because the battery from the above link has 11 balance cables. Is there anything different in the wireing?

Where can you purchase this BMS? I have searched the site but can’t find where to purchase it at.

Send an email to the sales dept All orders are handled through email and PayPal [email protected]

How long did it take for the bms to ship?

it takes around 3-4 weeks for bestech to manufacture and ship bms. and you have to get at least 2 same bms in your order. I have few bms extra and I can sell them, where are you from?

2 Likes

If you have a few, I may be interested. How much are you asking? I’m in Virginia USA.

1 Like

I do have few, but cheapest shipping method to you won’t be cheap. I am asking 65$ shipped for each 10s or 12s bestech d596