Where do I FIND.....? (Post your answer as a LINK)

Yeah I like the aluminum ones too!

Oh well…I think @Alex gave me the correct link…Ill have to play with the drop down choices and see if I can get the pully I want …

I’m trying to mod a strange non-standard wheel that has a totally flat inner wheel. The pulley on it now it plastic…and now I put a 50mm motor (before it was 12v brushed motor) on it and the belt that it came with will last abt one ride…it’s like a rubber band…prob rip the teeth off the belt if I run it. If I can’t get a pulley then I will need to use 83mm and need a shim so the wheel can align with the motor pulley.

thanks guys !!!

36t. Alien Drive Systems doesn’t seem to have any in stock.

anyone got a source on 90mm flywheels? all i can find on the bay is 83 and 97

Lol it’s like pulley gold lol

Holy crap…I sware I was looking at 90mm the other day…where did they all go?

IKR

i just want some damn 90mm’s

That’s so odd … I looked at Google and it pulled up an eBay link but nothing … But the other day I sware I was looking at some

@Michaelinvegas - way back when I was looking for stuff to make an esk8 I used a water jet company (www.marzee.com) out of Phoenix AZ to make gears, washers, mounts. The gear specified is 36t 5m pitch and .5" wide. Its been 2 years and everything still works. When the parts came to me they were a bit sharp but just took some sand paper to knock the edges off. Here is the invoice with the cost and contact info. The prices may have gone up a bit since and you may have to open an account but no biggie its just filling out info. If interested I will send you the file I sent to them.

2 Likes

Hey that ain’t too bad…thanks man…

Did you just tell them what you needed or did you have to send plans?

here are the pieces - I dont have pics on me because I’m at work

That’s sweet @korryh

How did the design work out? Still using it?

I was using a little NTM prop with this set up for abut 2 years, 8 miles to work and 8 home when I could with no issues except for ESC burn ups. I recently graduated to a spacecell, VESC and hub motors from Hummie and Jacob so I will probably put the NTM system on my daughters board.

1 Like

And I see that you have them set up to fit bomb trucks? How are those trucks??? And where the heck can u buy them?

Bomb trucks are great but I havent been able to find them since I bought these. I got them at Zumies online.

product/90mm-longboard-epower-flywheels/

I would very much like to see the file! :slight_smile:

How do I send other types of files other than jpg for the people who want them.

Dropbox

20 20 20 words

i already have a pair of them, i was looking for other colours.

1 Like

cool, didnt know if there was some way here on esk8.

Try this

2 Likes