8 Likes

FB_IMG_1485384417668

The truck

FB_IMG_1492415068645

Two wheels

20180701_151820

The cruiser

9 Likes

IMG_7249 1970ish Moto Guzzi Stornello 125 regolarità Acerbis, then I have a 1970ish Gilera 124 regolarità casa, a 1999 Honda CR and a soon to be restored/cafè racered 1982 Moto Guzzi v35 Imola II. I also drive a Volvo v40 cross country t4 when I want air conditioning :slight_smile:

8 Likes

sold my old bike and this is in the mail and found a killer deal! id love a motorbike but fuck not paying off all my tickets. image

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be buying an expensive bike again.

Mine got stolen last year, and I was so annoyed

The racer IMG_0106

The vintage racer IMG_5436

The commuter IMAG0106

IMAG0110

No pics of the car in my phone right now.

2 Likes

i get them stolen when i lock them. i once left it outside a corner store and someone jumped on and I chased. they got away.
nice colonago. wish there were nice steel frames still made

1 Like

Thanks. Actually Colnago still makes steel frames. This particular frame is one of the newer ones and made in 2009.

new to me is 2017! it just seems like steel bikes have gone to the side. you can get one but the materials used havent been improved upon anymore. i havent seen a new tubing set out of columbus, and truetemper shut down, reynolds has a couple nice tubing sets but i never see them on a bike and if they are i bet they would cost waaay too much. and what is for sale at even a half decent price has no fancy tubes. i had a landshark once with the thinnest tubes. it was rubber but much nicer than my super thin aluminum frame with starship columbus tubing. that was a noodle with no rebound vs the steel

1 Like

Steel is nice but no match for carbon fibre. If you want performance you choose carbon fibre, there is no other way around it. However if you want a nice steel frame for whatever reason there are still many being made.

I’ve had many carbon. Just sold my planetx pro carbon. Had a Ridley carbon, and a trek carbon, and two cheap carbon frames form china, which were as nice if not nicer than all the others. carbon is nice for sure but its all good and the new ibike coming s aluminum which i’ve also had a million aluminum frames. in my life im sure ive had at least 40 bikes. i used to average 400 miles a week at one point. the bay area is bike racing or just riding mecca

Those steel frames cost more than my entire bike w sram force

1 Like

9 Likes

PSX_20170518_070824

2 Likes

Extremely lucky custodian of this old girl. I found her online Encino California 2008 1966 289 A code GT…8 year restoration…331 stroker…430 hp…450 ft⋅lb C10 rated 600 hp…9 in 3.25 Motive gears…strange axles 31 spline All original parts & peripherals rebuilt and stored including Engine…Gearbox…Diff.

Many upgrades trying to balance power braking handling comfort looks…lol Sometimes I think I’d rather have a house…then I take the cover off Nah its about the journey…:sunglasses:

DSC00186

DSC00178

DSC00180

27 Likes

my jaw dropped :o

interior pictures… please? :smiley:

1 Like

Holy crap that’s amazing

1 Like

Thanks Mate…she is beautiful… It was a hell of a journey to complete her restoration rejuvenation…lol

Of course there never really finished…it was hard to stop. Some weeks I completely lost it…I was like a junk yard dog…lol I can laugh about it now.

It was a deceased estate and at times it felt like is was possessed and he didn’t approve of changes…lol
Lots of things had to be done multiple times. Got there in the end…do another one…:thinking:

4 Likes