What would you do or have done?

CNC Ronin’s are a thing. I think ollin modifies the hanger too

So my dreams are crushed

2 Likes

I stopped using an on-board bms :hushed:, batteries I use on my boards are big so the cells rarely fall out of balance. If they do need attention I bring them back into balance manually. I also started running a seperate battery for my reciever to take the load off my motor controller.

3 Likes

Switching from Kegels to Gummies, now I can ride anywhere in my city :grin:

1 Like

Send some rendering to spread the contagious :grin:

2 Likes

coarse-grained grip tape like jessup or blood orange!

Haha I used to use vicious based on a reccomends from my friend. It literally destroyed everything that touched it.

2 Likes

12s.‎‎

@b264 Just for you Andy :joy::joy:

4 Likes

@dareno you must be talking about those long-lasting, cold-tolerating, LiFePO4 cells then. 12S of those is 43.8V

For those quick trips to the store, but not going across the city, medium- or short-range skates

3 Likes

going from Lipo to liion. from 8s to 12s. from 5055 to 6374. from single 6374 to dual 6355. from chinese wheels to genuine abec wheels. from stock buhsings to riptide bushings… i could go on but i won’t

3 Likes

Haha sounds like you broke the buy once rule a few times :stuck_out_tongue:

The vesc app. No longer do i have to open the decks up…PITA = gone

1 Like

I would have made 2 types of builds – a shortboard and a longboard – and made 3 clones of each of them, reusing as many of the same pieces as possible.

That way, when anything breaks I swap the piece out and go. My “spare parts on-hand” for keeping the fleet running would be a tenth of what they are now.

It’d be the difference between a car repair shop that only works on a fleet of 10 same-year Ford Mustangs, or a shop that works on 10 cars, all different makes and models.

3 Likes

I do have two almost identical boards, The Blue One and The Red One and only a few parts are different, and each time I work on them I make them more the same.

2 Likes

The “but once rule”?? Now i’m curious :hushed:

Not buying BoardBumpers Trampa superstar piece of shit bearing spacers anymore!

Switching from caliber to surf rodz. Gullwing style low speed manoeuvring on tkp makes baby jesus smile.

2 Likes

Still yet to taste the joys and terrors of TKP. I really should get onto it.