What is your Dream Board?

160 cells in a 10S16P or four 10S4P

1 Like

TBH I am building my folding longboard now I have to get the basic work first before doing forward haha Even for my carvon-like drive i am building myself now takes like ages for waiting of motors and stuff. the foldable integrated deck is my next big plan :smiley:

You have a dead wish.

2 Likes

Heavy. Two 10s4p is 100 cells, right?

No, four 10S4P or just one 10S16P are both 160 cells total

1 Like

Niether, 4 wheels. 2 motors per wheel, one mounted under the deck, and one mounted backwards, similar to trampa motor mounts. One belt for both motors, with 2 belt tensioners per motor, one on top, one on bottom to keep it from slipping. Do that times 4 wheels, and thereā€™s the 8 motors.

@pennyboard That board could double as a tow truck when your friendā€™s car breaks down. Just keep a tow chain in your backpack

Holy shit thatā€™s insane. itā€™ll be crazy powerful. Now I really have to make sure I make it to SPD2.

1 Like

So, two 10s4p will be 80 cells, no?

Yes; but four of them is 160

you might wanna see a doctor about those tiny hands of yours, doesnā€™t seem right for a man of your size

2 Likes

Im concerned Im too small to handle this board as well, i might need to go back up to 300lbs to handle this 20hp board.

1 Like