What is up with Abec11?!

I will say @Frenchy Is right about sesimic they have been in the longboard world for years. I’m actually surprised there are not more companies jumping into the eskate world because cannibal wheels, boss hawgs, and speed vents all have cores that could have pullies put in them somehow. I have never ridden speed vents but I do like the fact of less core and more urethane in the wheel as it would make for a smoother ride. Longboarding is not what it once was heck even 4 years ago. A lot of stores are closing up and longboarding just isnt as popular skating will always be popular but I think eskating will be the new longboarding.

Are yours the green ones. I have the black reflys and they wobble. my 83 green abecs do not wobble and my 97 abec red clones are better balenced or its the thane is harder and doesn’t warm up and warp as I ride. I can hit 60 k easy I can down hill them to 65 to 70ish. eskate is by far different and harder to handle yes hen’s the motors force and weight of them. I find the wheel heat up alot faster. But I’m sure my set up is fine if anything it’s a lil too stiff for my weight and how I normally ride…

I have the Black evolve 107s they are 74a

1 Like

Got the black 97mm and 107mm. Love both zero complaints.

Abec just put their label on the wheels. The experts are aend industries who pour it. They formulate and pour If u don’t want to get ripped by chaput get them to do a new wheel. Be like 15,000$

2 Likes

$15,000 for a run of how many wheels?

Just wondering

That would be for the molds and maybe 500 wheels. It depends. Probably a bit cheaper. If u want to go in on it I’m interested in a long 80mm wheel that’s 91mm diameter and center set.

A giant group mold buy would be cool. All owned by many of us. Hella cheaper in the end

1 Like

One year down the road your site is still down, has it really taken you a year to get a new card linked to the site?

Quite seriously, we should consider this as a community.

You’re the kind of personality to drive something like this… care to take up the mantle? I’m in for $500

1 Like

I’d love to get it done but it’s big bucks. A community owned wheel as good as abec. But id want it long and 91mm diam. center set. A core for a pulley. If all investors put in 500$ be pretty straightforward. I’d do it. Let me get back to u on cost details

1 Like

Did they make your urethane hubs?

I’d fight you on size haha. 100mm is a minimum for me now for comfort. Imagine trying to get everyone to agree on a size and duro, it would be carnage before @b264 even entered the fray.

4 Likes

A core for a pulley is something I definitely would not want

What? Why?

Sorry I meant a core with a pulley already installed (someone said that earlier and it got stuck in my head)

1 Like

He’d say 110mm or bust. Plus keg core.

4 Likes

Okay. That makes sense.

1 Like

We should just crowdfund development of an anti-gravity drive. That way we wouldnt need to argue about wheel size.

smart

4 Likes

It would be an issue on sizes I agree.

80mm is just too small for the majority. I think 97mm as a minimum, and no bright green! (tired of Bright green and orange) That said you would sell more wheels if they were smaller diameter as the boosted lot would be interested.

@Hummie I could potentially be interested in investing in something, depends on potential demands. Happy to talk via PM if its something you are seriously considering. I could put half of that money up for a product that would work

5 Likes

Is something about to happen here?! :scream:

2 Likes