What is up with Abec11?!

Yo does anybody know what is going on over at Abec11? Flywheels are super hard to get, 107mm only in black from Evolve for €160(!) plus shipping. They don’t answer their phones. Their page is offline. Dafuq? Have they like given up or something?

@ChrisChaput Is the man to see…

All their other sites are down too.

Yeah i tried to buy some liquid fyre trucks. Clicked on the link to buy. It took me to a dead page asking if I wanted to buy the domain lol

I am so eager to buy some green original 107mm wheels :grimacing:

Just not prepared to pay some ebay ripoff price!

ehhhhhh… I’m kind of afraid to call and find out.

This has been going on for some time now. I paid 110 euro for the 90’s. Had to wait a month for them to arrive. This was back in August…

Their SuperFly wheels are already 3 months overdue since the expected shipping date. They probably went out of business since they can’t keep anything in stock.

Speaking of 107s I have the 12mm wheel pulleys 36t from diy electric. Anything required to run this size wheel on those wheel pulleys?

Interested to see how you do this. I’ve also got my hands on some old original pink 107s.

I was also looking at liquid trucks a week ago and Edit: sk8trip site was down for two or three days.

I’m worried as well, and hope everything is ok…

From what eard, from the skateboarding community, it seem like Abec 11 is near the end, I might be wrong, but even my local skate shop is unable to order from them and they didn’t send stuff to some of their rider out there.

When demand is this high?. Overpriced re-sellers of their stuff, getting away with it. Ebay offers… Quality is brilliant. How do you manage to get that into ashes ?

Edit: ow yeah, overpriced collab with Evolve like your first post …

If he is shutting down hopefully we can have some insight into how he made his wheels/ where he sourced his urethane from. I know without quality wheels, these boards aren’t as comfortable or as fun to ride.

1 Like

Guess i better hold on to my Superflys for a little while then sell them.

Dammit i had dealer pricing too.

4 Likes

How are they going down with such high demand??

Darn you people and your hype. Just ordered the evolve 107s. Did you know they take arms or legs for payment.

2 Likes

Plus I dont even want black wheels in the first place

2 Likes

I think black will look fine on my bamboo deck

I really hope they stay in the market. They are the pioneering brand of the downhill longboard scene.

It does seem like the longboard industry is dying now. Lots of hype and people trying to go fast and learn how to slide back in 2008-2014. The stoke was real, ive seen the whole Ontario community come and go.

Im pretty confident that most longboard retailers arent selling nearly as much product as before.