What is the real time to deliver

Trampa has been mentioned a few times. Just to be more specific here is a link to one that might tickle your interest:

1 Like

Trampa orrsom with stickiesā€¦ god I would love it. had it in my cart a few times already. need to talk to pjotr about a 18650 battery for that thingā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Pura-Vida Metroboard is US based. thats why I recommend Evolve to you - its a wellknown brand, has a repaircenter in Switzerland (in Luzern) and they just swap the motorcontroller box or battery out in case and you are good to go again.

1 Like

If you want a smaller player you can check out ā€œelectric board solutionsā€, he sells a Mr Torque (its also on the forum, but I cant recall the name he uses here) edit @e.board_solutions

1 Like

For sure,

Even if I am in Switzerland it is also for my job, so I do not mention them as I did not yet have a look on their catalog, and this is for this reason that Iā€™ve said that my final decision will be in July.

To be transparent with you, Strampa was introduced to me during phone call with @klaus79856 this morning. we were exchanging on the wheel settings to fit my use case.

But as I did not have more than 30 seconds to visit their website and read feedbacks or experiences about them, I prefer to say nothing rather than non objective analyze even if a guru here call that raw facts.

This whole thread is just making my week. What on earth is going on here boys?

Iā€™m in heaven :call_me_hand::rofl::rofl:

Really, nice to see that heaven exists, is it a raw fact?

on my side I prefer hell, clavecin is good for 5 minutes but eternity requires rockā€™n pop music. When Mike Jagger was saying, ā€œI am a man of wealth and tasteā€¦ā€ he was not speaking about heaven :fire:

1 Like

Fred I feel like you think I resent you for some reason but thatā€™s not the case at all. As mentioned before by me and pretty much everyone above me in this thread and other threads youā€™ve taken part in you should buy a board from a large vendor with readily available service centres.

Let me elaborate. My board is build from the best current standard diy parts available. Itā€™s a poster of cumulative knowlege of people much smarter than me who blazed the trail. Itā€™s still fucking broken 50% of the time :joy:

Most people riding diy baords have a small fleet if they plan to commute or ride regularly, these things are bombing down the road vibrating like jackhammers with overweight old men who canā€™t afford a Ferrari but need that sweet midlife crisis on top of them. They break.

If you buy from evolve your turnaround for repairs when your board breaks down (and it will) will be very short. Itā€™s clear that this is a big concern for you. Please take the advice.

Secondly I appreciate that you are likely a non native english speaker, believe it or not neither am I. But you speak almost exclusively in marketing buzz words and its pretty damn hilarious.

Calm down my friend. Youā€™re planning 20 steps ahead and you simply donā€™t need to. Buy the evolve, ride it hard, have some fun and when youā€™re ready for more worry about that when the time comes!

Keep the evolve though always, try keep one board working.

Come to the paris meet up in July and try a bunch of boards perhaps? Youā€™re welcome to have a scoot on any of mine and Iā€™ll buy you a beerā€¦ as long as you dont try sell me an advertising campaign.

13 Likes

Best plan ever.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to punch your face off Alan.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know much about Bioboards (@mackann) but they are relatively new on the scene. I suggested Metroboard (@isabar) because not only is it one of the highest quality prebuilts, but itā€™s nearly guaranteed to deliver in a few weeks in perfectly working condition. In DIY/custom esk8, thatā€™s NEVER a guaranteed. Any board thatā€™s custom is likely going to take a while, and Iā€™m not sure if those are custom or prebuilt boards.

He will not ride for weeks if his metroboard has an issue. Look at himā€¦ I really think he is better suited with an Evolve board and a Servicecenter in Switzerlandā€¦ not saying evolve is better than metroboard ever butā€¦

Actually Brian you may be on to something. I for one would love to read a back and forth between Ilan and op.

1 Like

The thing to do here is execute on delivery, followed swiftly by delivery on execution, then BrentyBaby will be happy

1 Like

Hes still genning up on project management terminology.

Classic Brent.

2 Likes

Bioboards if you are a 51 yo nutter in good shape with a taste for extreme and can live with something including you blowing up occasionally with nobody to blame and replace for free

Evolve if you are a consummate PM who expects eSkate support like a corporate entity & demands conference calls

Then slyly build your own Esk8, when a component fails itā€™s part of the experience

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

@dareno is sitting on the pc right now, ordering a biobard 4x4 hexacopterā€¦

3 Likes

Listen Iā€™m sorry about your phase wires ok! Donā€™t need a bioboard. I did it already. Donā€™t need 4wd.
Loose rear end is all I need. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thisā€¦ you should have thought about beforeā€¦ :relieved: now itĀ“s too lateā€¦

1 Like