What helmet you rockin?

I ordered first XL as everybody said it´s smaller than they advertise. I needed to send the helmet back to get one in L. 58cm head, fit now super perfect. I didn´t took it for a ride yet, but it´s super light too. field of view similar to the switchblade. my chin is very close to the helmet front, so I needed to take out the small neoprene bumber, but now it´s fine. I like that you can adjust the helmet size with the switchblade. that´s missing on the TSG. on both I don´t like the locker (sorry don´t know the right word in english) the meachnism how to close the helmet. No way to open it with gloves or frozen fingers in the winter. :rofl: maybe there is a trick for it, but I didn´t find out yet…

1 Like

Here’s one

1 Like

Thx! That’s a great find :ok_hand:

How are the TSG pass’ for ventilation? In Australia its hot most of the year

1 Like

Pretty good when moving but if you stop at a light or something it will get warm quick.

Last summer I rode daily in 100+ degree weather and it did get quite sweaty if I wasn’t going fast.

2 Likes

For the TSG you can get a lot of air in with the visor opened in the summer time… I like to keep just a little opened while riding to get more air flow.

As for sweating in your helmet, that’s just nasty as you do it repetitively and don’t really have the ability to wash it. I highly suggest these “Headsweat” helmet liners. I’ve used it for like 20 years since biking days

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H3FSV4M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_iowFCbZP2T14Y

2 Likes

Which helmet should I get?

have been looking at these 2 https://www.hibike.nl/sixsixone-reset-fullface-model-2019-pb5c6b5b96031b23df5916e82563bbac0#var_84800196

https://www.hibike.nl/bell-sanction-dh-helm-model-2019-p943452b4b028c28e8ad82afcf7c9ae26#var_81211544

image id love this with someone else’s face lol. Maybe a Jason helmet!!!

15 Likes

Damn I want that😍

2 Likes

I like your Spindoctor! I use a Nolan N43E Air :muscle:t4::beers: Modular for the win ! And the Robocop inner sunvisor is just flawless.

Edit : Gosh that’s like my first face pic posted here.

4 Likes

You know, it might just be my gigantic head but I don’t love my Spindoctor. It feels a bit tight despite being similarly dimensioned to my Giro Switchblade, which to this day is still my favorite.

1 Like

Lol well figure this out : I usually think I have a big head with a big forehead and it happens I fit comfortably a M size … Maybe it’s the shape, you might not have such a gigantic head :joy:

1 Like

I just bought 2 custom helmets for my girlfriend and I from New Olders. Anyone ever used one of there helmets? They look sweet but I bet they will take forever to be delivered since they are custom made

4 Likes

@sender got his the other day, not that I’m jealous or anything…

4 Likes

I just bought a green motorcycle jacket to match my helmet. Gonna be looking hella fly this sk8 szn

4 Likes

Can anybody with a helmet and glasses comment on… The best types of helmets for us dorks with glasses?

2 Likes

I got one too, should be here soon.

I use a uvex jakkyl hde helmet with a detachable chin bar (works well with glasses).

1 Like

So New Olders reached out to me personally by email! They said they are working on my order and I can expect it soon, but carbon fiber take a little extra time to make.

So excited!

2 Likes

661 Reset Helmet.00100sPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190409184849357_COVER

7 Likes