What helmet you rockin?

I thought I’d post here but what do you guys think of this helmet, it complies with Aus and Nz safety standards and is pretty cheap. Does it seem a little bit big and bulky though?

I think you’ll be disappointed with any bike helmet except downhill MTB or motocross. As downhill MTB and motocross have wide FOV(field of view) like downhill longboarding helmets.

Motorcycle helmets are designed to look forward as you have mirrors… Terrible for shoulder peaking.

Just my opinion.

7 Likes

This made my final decision on helmet :smiley:

5 Likes

i have a helmet :slight_smile:

hooray for sideways pictures!

2 Likes

Nice and it’s a mirror visor… The best part of full face is mirrored visors people stare and have no idea who this magically moving skateboard man is…

1 Like

exactly lol

the helmet has of course had a diy touch… found it in my shed with a massive birds nest in it

hard to see in that pic, but spent the better part of a day cleaning it (bleach, vinegar, etc) ordered some new pads and a visor off amazon and bam!

5 Likes

Is that a bell sanction or a drop?

looks like a sanction to me. got it as a birthday present about 5 years ago and didn’t touch it since

1 Like

If it’s a sanction or drop Rogers Bros makes a visor for it. I have a sanction with one and for <$100 it works great.

Am trying to find a size medium TSG pass flat black in Europe but not having any luck. Do they only make the satin solid colours now?

7 Likes

Ok so thanks to @b264 I got to know that TSG Pass is too small for me :frowning: So now I am looking at this one

http://www.rideicon.com/gear/helmets/variant/quicksilver/silver

It does have pretty wide field of view and looks great :slight_smile:

Bought this off someone. TSG Pass Carbon Pro. Better come soon… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a TSG Pass XL and they are snug. The carbon being even more snug than the regular even though they state the same size! Before I had the TSG I got one of these in L/XL and it was way more roomy than the TSG. https://aob-boards.de/en-216-Helmet It may fit your purpose? I think there are a few shops in the UK that stock them so you might be able to try one on?

Hmm yes I understand. Maybe I’ll have a look around for a used tsg pass as I love the look of them. The only problem is I’m not sure I want to spend 3-4 hundred dollars on a helmet that might not fit well. Oh yeah and I’m 15 so that kind of money doesn’t come easy

1 Like

How do I get one of those visors? I’ve used their form to message them but no response

TSG Pass, already saved my face and head once.

2 Likes

That XL Pass Carbon was even smaller than the standard Pass in size L.

Lucky for u I have a huuuuuuge head and probably a even huuuger brain. That made no sense at all.

2 Likes

Full Face Motocross or Downhill MTB helmets… Are like 50-70 bucks…

Just don’t get a motorcycle helmet.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think downhill mtb would be much better …motocross helmets tend be heavy