What ESCs should I use for a 12s lipo

Lol Most my content is blah blah blah. Definitely still a noob.

I use Vesc 6 with 12S 2P Lipos (2 x 6000 mAh), great performanceā€¦

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why donā€™t you use vesc 4.12? Are they incompatible with 12s packs?

You should look it up in search as others have said. And youā€™ve been warned about that Flipsky vesc you linked.

and my advice I give again ollen vescā€™s there good. If there a bit pricey then focboxā€™s are the next best thing.

There are other options but you should do your research.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Blitzy blitz blitz blitzā€¦ Even a 4.20 is working with 12sā€¦ you just have cut outs from time to timeā€¦ but theoretically itā€™s working with 12sā€¦ i wouldnā€™t recommend it, but ā€¦

I have used cheap 50a Maytech VESC and 12s Lipo no problem. Except for that one time it dropped out and I landed hard. No problem since I am having more problems with a 10s on focboxs setup than the 12s. But the source of the issue is yet to be found. So doesnā€™t really count. Yet I could say, it is the problem because both my first and second ā€œbuildsā€ were 12s with fewer issues.

I had a look at the 12s issues mentioned here on the forum. Wasnā€™t sure if there was any concrete evidence 12s was the problem.

:man_facepalming:

Only in Russia where driving licencees cost less than 50 bucks and the cops require tips. donā€™t tell me your cars donā€™t have to go thorough a technical test.

OK I get it man It works according to your Russian standards but arenā€™t you German?

the driving license is actually 500$ and iĀ“m sure you wouldnĀ“t pass the practical part of itā€¦ not because of you :thinking:ā€¦ok maybe because of youā€¦ :sweat_smile: cars have a technical test and without that and an ensurance you canĀ“t drive here on any roads.

If you canĀ“t read one post in full length than i would highly recommend you to jump up to the top of this thread. take your time. have a break. than read again. maybe one day you will understand that i never said that the flipsky dual should be used with 12sā€¦not after russian and also not after german standards. reading and connecting information out of two comments is something not so easy for the one or the otherā€¦ but donĀ“t worry one day you will grown up too! blitz blitz bang bang :wink:

Donā€™t BS me Iā€™m part Russian and have family there but I guess your like some tourist who doesnā€™t understand or see whatā€™s happening around him.

and like any part Russian kido I already drove a car and its soo easy. (Ps it was automatic if it was manual iā€™d have a slightly harder time.)

you always welcome to come here as tourist and speak with locals about the license prices. as you partitial russian, that shouldnĀ“t be an issue for you. i even have a nice lada staying in front of my door. if you want we can have a ride together here in the city, in the winterā€¦letĀ“s see how long it will take till your pans get wet :wink:

1 Like

Ooohhhh sene me pics. Love ladas.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pritty sure youā€™d be the one getting wet pants :joy:

@Skunk I thought of buying a lada and bringing it to Ireland because there super cheap and they might look vintage here LoL.

They look like junker inbred datsun 510/BMW 2002. In the good way

1 Like

Are you threatening to pee on my friend andy?

Dudeā€¦no

4 Likes

LOOOL looks like andy has a possy now.

right well Iā€™ma leave b4 I get roasted :joy:., gj guys.

624390_1