What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

@akhlut let me know once you figure out the details. I’ll PayPal ya as soon as your sure… Let me see if I can find the Landy font name.

Not sure if you can outline the fonts to DXF but the Nine to Five has the E V and O

1 Like

Yeah, and the evo deck page has the name too. I can make the e,v and o from that image.

2 Likes

Sorry i missed this post. I can absolutely do that. Just fill out the form, ill use this post date to save your place in line.

1 Like

Awesome! PM me when you are really for payment!

1 Like

@akhlut I just took delivery of two sets and sent you a paypal payment (had your email from that first order.)

Tell your wife I’m sorry for sending people to this thread and taking away family time.

4 Likes

Dont even worry about it. I just have to work it into the schedule. I think people get impatient due to the instant gratification of the internet. I get it. Hell, i get impatient too. I need to be more transparent about the process so its fairer for everyone.

2 Likes

Status update! The list is almost complete. @perron and @Deckoz are up next. The some custom stuff for @GrecoMan. Should be done by the weekend.

On another note, my students are building an fpv quad this semester so that should be fun.

Im also working on some new stuff. It might be time to start a new thread soon. Something…cleaner.

5 Likes

what a legend! thanks bro!

1 Like

1341018350_917g

4 Likes

New designs

4 Likes

Can you upload a pic of the new design… im on mobile

click the link then click continue in browser…

I did. doesnt work

i literally just did that exact thing :wink:

1 Like

http://a360.co/2DFwX1f

8 Likes

That second one looks sick!

absolutely fantastic designs man, I love the middle honeycomb one

the hexagon one would go perfect with hexagon grip tape…@mmaner

1 Like

Well I’ll be getting more :rofl: Now to choose…I think 2&3, 2 for @Hummie deck and 3 to match the honeycomb lokton grip I’m getting :yum: FirstWorldProblems

1 Like