What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

@akhlut Would be interested in a basic plate. Looking for something like this to attach a GoPro mount on the deck. One of your earlier designs would be perfect. Should I just submit a request on your form?

d475730cb4a6b989bc1aa135245fea140e1bb2e5_1_690x485

1 Like

Yeah he’ll take care of ya. Just get on the list. He just made me these 83f8a0841f9eb03cc0efab8a02c1d8ebac4e04f6_1_375x500 @Nubasaurus

3 Likes

Cool. Just put my name on the list. Hope to hear back.

Just looking for a way to mount a GoPro or other accessories on the deck.

Ive mounted mine on the nose with 3m velcro. But the video comes out very shaky

1 Like

Wanted something much more solid. Will use the action mount for lights as well. This was almost the exact thing I was looking for. Would have been perfect if the GoPro mount was part of the design. A blank plate would work for me as well since I can use VHB and stick a mount to it.

I wonder what it would cost for @akhlut to machine a solid mount on it. Would waste a bunch of material tho…

The hard life of a low rider. :grin:

2 Likes

Damn those look good! I was originally going to call my board the Slave 1 but changed it to the Sarlacc…since this is the pit monster all of my money is going into.

How much did @akhlut Charge you for those? I may want to grab a set!

I am wearing my matching jacket to work today too!jacket

4 Likes

20181102_150200

saw this the other day. $30 at Disney Springs.

7 Likes

The Fett is everywhere.

Sooooooo how much to get a set of those to me??

Or actually, lets wait on that…I’m waiting on my logo to be finished…maybe we will do that instead!

1 Like

i dunno. $40?

2 Likes

that’s good too. just let me know.

1 Like

If I don’t roll with our logo, then I’ll def grab some of these/

I don’t know if its been asked already, but what are you using to cut these out? (I’m assuming a CNC)

yep. modified shapeoko2 with some openbuilds stuff.

2 Likes

@akhlut any chance to machine a plate with GoPro mount? Would it be possible and what would you charge?

whats it look like?

gopro_abqrt_001_tripod_mounts_999130

1 Like

1 Like

@akhlut Have a mount similiar to this to attach gopro accessories in the middle of the plate.

3 Likes

have a link to amazon?