What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

The part that you’re describing - used to seal the gap is probably best 3D printed.

3 Likes

That looks like an interesting idea. Would give it a try on my next set when I have the budget for it :smile:

6 Likes

That was really fast :laughing:

Wow that’s really good! Yeah that’s pretty much exactly what I was envisioning. Though if the bumper could wrap around a bit more that would be perfect.

That’ll act as a riser as well now that I keep looking at it. A nice metal riser mMmmMm

Yep, 1/4" riser.

6 Likes

Wow that’s great! Any chance these will get made cause I’ll buy four, since I have two of Hummies decks. Though for the rear, the top and bottom would need to be made just for the bumper, no holes or wire openings for the on /off or charging.

I just need the dimensions of the charge/button holes you want and where they need to go.

1 Like

I would love to have a few for my hummie decks too with LCD and on/off button holes! Awesome bumper idea there

Honestly, I think the bumper makes sense on the front of the deck, no so much on the rear. Or am I wrong here?

@Mikenopolis just need the button and LCD you’re going to use.

1 Like

Loved this bumper, plan do do something similar on mine

For the bumper should be for storing the board, always put it upright on the wall, so on the rear

1 Like

maybe a flat shape for the rear one?

also, how thick is the hummie deck?

6 Likes

That would work, a rubber piece would be great so it can’t slide and also don’t damage the floor

20mm if I’m not mistaken

@Hummie can confirm

@akhlut

Tesla?

4 Likes

KNH2pKBbopYNo_ZAWY3Gq8J8o8svv69PVhFqvI0x3S4

Tesla or IUD

12 Likes

Demographics Control