What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Thank you Chris

3 Likes

imageimageimage

12 Likes

IMG_5033IMG_5001

That was a fun little design project!

13 Likes

Bruh, u need 2 start cutting for EU peeps!

3 Likes

That is tight as hell, good job.

2 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot! Never used a cnc before so it taught me a ton.

3 Likes

Got mine! Thank you very much!

1 Like

I saw the instagrams pic.

1 Like

I woke up in the middle of the night and ordered a set while being half asleep. I don’t have any regrets.

3 Likes

I’d like a set.

Signed form.

Any chance to work on the nut holders? :grin:

1 Like

U guys are funny. Imma do my best to get them our asap. Im on vaca. 20180809_123054cruising in charleston, sc.

Damn. @Colson003. Imma give it a go. Is a pita cause small endmill, but i need to make some to see how it do. Ill make u a set.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! if you could make two full sets for me that’d be even better, I’m working on two boards right now. I’m using imperial hardware atm

1 Like

You talking about something like this? X-Bolts-red-silver-pair (I know posted earlier) I really want something like the X things with the bolts built in so you only need one tool when working on the trucks and so you don’t see Hardware from the top side of the deck

2 Likes

No, there’s a drawing up there somewhere. They do what the name implies, they have grooves that hold the nuts in place so you only need a screwdriver.

1 Like

Nah, is something…different. @Colson003 nailed it.

Ideally I’d be able to cut a recess into the board so I could grip directly over the x thing and see nothing

1 Like

Huh. Thats an idea, but would need setups for each board. No impossible tho.

1 Like

I probably just do a rectangle the size of a caliber truck base plate to make it easy.

Just filled your form in :slight_smile:

2 Likes