What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Screenshot_20180715-200931~2 Thanx Alex @Arch

3 Likes

So do I need a special order for MBS Trucks?

Yeah. Just put the request in the notes.

My bad, I put an order in already. Is there a way I could change it?

I think you can edit the requezt.

Do you know how. When I click on it all it shows me is the blank version.

I eyeballed the measurements and it looks like the It’ll fit the universal one. It’s the MBS Ats truck and it measures to be the “old school” measurements. So I think my order will be fine.

1 Like

Progress!

Orders cut, still needs finish work (removing holding tabs): @Saturn_Corp @lazopm @chris.hunt @TinnieSinker @baz1102 @monsterbuilder @Westy @J.Biggs @nmagz3

Orders cutting now: @Battosaii

Shipping tomorrow.

7 Likes

Orders to be cut - where they stand:

@Rod12579 - need to make a dxf of logo, then the CAM @hoony - just need to cut and engrave @Grozniy - need to work on the CAM and get the material

5 Likes

Front = “EVO” text engrave Rear = “eSK8” text engrave

1 Like

I switched decks. Going drop hummie deck now and mounting drop rather then under deck.

1 Like

I want to get a “x thing” made in more of a U shape. To mount under the deck. It would essentially do the same thing that the top mount X things do but for drop through boards.

@Skunk, consider these:

http://www.riptidesports.com/backing-frames-for-drop-through-trucks/

1 Like

What about the nut holders? :grin:

Me to? My order ?

1 Like

@Blacksheep I haven’t forgotten about you!

I have the CAM done. I’m hoping to cut you tomorrow. Trying to clear the decks as much as possible before I’m on vacation next week.

6 Likes

Thanks so so much hehe

1 Like

How do I get a pair of these

fill out the form here

1 Like

Is easy! @chris.hunt is on it!

Public Notice!

I am on vacation for the next 10 days or so. Will start cutting around the 30th. Don’t want peeps thinking I’m ghosting. XD

5 Likes