What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Awesome, thanks. I did find and fill out the order form. Curious how long the queue is at the moment? (Hard to phrase that without sounding impatient haha)

1 Like

it looks 8 deep right now, with some specials in there as well.

2 Likes

@akhlut Are you still selling the “X Things”

just fill the form out uptop, akhlut is almost certainly still making them, it just takes him some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just fill out the form and he’ll make you a set. Just paypal him once you get them! Super convenient

Yep, just slow at the moment. Just finished a project for my pops that sucked up 100% of my free time. Getting back on the CNC wagon this week. Thanks for your patience guys!

6 Likes

How to order?

1 Like

Paypal payment?

After you get them, yes.

1 Like

thanks! I fill out the order form.

I’ll probably need to get skate hardware that’s a little bit longer than what I have now when these arrive huh? Maybe a 1/4" longer actually.

Use pan head screws and 1/4" longer will be more than enough.

1 Like

@akhlut How long does it usually take to get them made and sent out?

This batch is longer than usual - been busy with a lot family stuff that was pretty much unavoidable. I’m cutting all day tomorrow, so I should make some headway through the queue. I’ll make a post this weekend about how I’ve made out.

3 Likes

Just filled out the form. Looking forward to piece of art! Totally understand this takes time out of your family/work so appreciate it and take your time! Keep me in the loop as the que progresses :smiley:

Hey Matt @akhlut. I would love to get a set for my Lacroix. It uses MBS Matrix 2 trucks. I filled the form. Waiting for your reply Have a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok. I need to find the mbs hole pattern.

Is is just the old school pattern? It looks old-school.

Actually I don’t know. I tried to look online but no luck. Let ask @pat_arch and @Arch , maybe they can help

1 Like

Yup, same as trampa. In the Lacroix thread this was covered in depth I believe.

2 Likes