What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Personally, I run with fat risers to accommodate the 107’s. Honestly, I need a better solution. My hardware M5x55. (I think that’s the length)

I’m running 110s ya I can see clearance is issue sometimes :neutral_face:

I also use metric on my Evo instead of 10-32

4 Likes

got myself in the queue

2 Likes

Id like me some black ones :sunglasses:

Me too! I need to sort out an anodizing setup.

1 Like

This is one of my tryouts. Sand, prime, spray, spray, coat, coat.

16 Likes

Any news on these @akhlut?

@Ubbiedude Did you want a set?

Filled out the the form, I’d like a set but the front one needs a cut out or something to go around my battery indicator.

3 Likes

That would look so good

I just need the size of the cutout, the position relative to the holes and the hole pattern (new or old school).

PM me

oh man i totally forgot to show off the ones i got from mah boi about a week ago i think i’ll put the power button in one of the front gaps and the battery meter in one of the back gaps, turned sideways

4 Likes

Try putting the battery meter in the front and the power in the back. This way you can see the battery meter while you’re on the board.

1 Like

@akhlut with the hook up!!!

3 Likes

Filled out the form earlier today! These will look awesome on the deck I’m going to attempt to make!

1 Like

Could I spray-paint these, or would it just wear off w/ light scratches? Do you have to anodize them if you want a durable color, or are there any other options?

You can paint them, but it will come off. Anodizing is probably the way to go. Im putting an anodizing setup together now. Probably a ways off in terms of getting it 100% reliable. I need a vibratory tumbler and a buffing wheel. Lots of things to do to make this a reality!

3 Likes

Have you had a chance to work on those nut holders?? I’d love to get my hands on a set or two!!

They are x things, not nut holders :joy:

3 Likes