What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

I love em … Unfortunately im still building but the look great sitting on my desk lol

1 Like

color me interested in getting some of these, there’s tons of really great drop through decks and top mounting gives you much needed clearance, this seem to be -the- way to top mount a drop through without risking damaging the deck

1 Like

Yep. Thats the original motivation. Let me know if you ever need a set!

1 Like

Any runs of those other shapes?

1 Like

Damn! I knew i was forgetting something! Thanks for the reminder!

I have a few things in the pipeline. I’ll post them when they’re done.

2 Likes

Hey mate I’m in Australia you reckon you can ship a set to me? Cherrs!

Say hello to mines!

X-things with a contemporary look: Black anodized; Aluminum; 3 mm thickness (but strong); New School (2.125"); Countersunk head bolts.

If interested I could organize an X-thing sales frenzy (outside of this premises off corse, don’t want to upset les gestionnaires du forum)

Say hello to mines!

X-things with a contemporary look: Black anodized; Aluminum; 3 mm thickness (but strong); New School (2.125"); Countersunk head bolts; Asia imported.

I could get more from where these came from. If anyone interested I could organize an X-thing sales frenzy via PM (outside of this premises off course, don’t want to upset les gestionnaires du forum because this chest :hugs: doesn’t have the required level :zipper_mouth_face:)

2 Likes

Those are the korean ones? They look nice!

2 Likes

Any update on those other shapes?

well @akhlut i believe i need a set. what’s the process for getting one of em?

Its easy!

Fill out the form, and you’ll be in the queue.

:smiley:

4 Likes

literally PM’d you about this just now haha

oh there’s a queue, hmm. if i were to jump in the queue asap how long would it be before they get to my doorstep? i ask because i’m moving cross country and leaving on june 4th

It depends. I have 2 jobs pending, and one is an engraving job which takes an absurd amount of time because I’m overly cautious.

It’s supposed to rain all weekend…I might be able to get everyone who has ordered them completed by Monday.

Are you in the US? If so shipping is usually 3 days.

Let me know.

2 Likes

Do u remember what size hardware to use.

I use M5 hardware, so 10-32 should be fine.

Metric FTW!

2 Likes

Cool cool, ya I got some standard stuff figured just need a little longer thanks for the quick reply

do you mean length?

1 Like

Ya sorry for vagueness