What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

I thought surely they have panels too!

5 Likes

Nah I’m a gamer. I play both. Only suckers fall for the one console versus another thing.

9 Likes

I only play ps because they have the games I like. ie mlb the show, god of war uncharted. Currently playing RDR2. One thing I do like about Xbox is that they have the elite controller that they offer and you don’t have to go with scuf or something. The most recent try guys video the play pubg against cloud9 and deadmou5.

Edit: Sorry @akhlut for hijacking the thread. Let’s get back to the x braces.

I bought my boy (idiot number 3) a keyboard and mouse for his xbox gaming and now he wants a $4000 gaming pc. I’m moving out. Serious.

6 Likes

Just go to brents house take his pc.

His wife will be happy and so will your son. Win win

4 Likes

You’re closer than me.

Talked my kid out of building a gaming PC and got him a One Wheel instead!! Gets him out of the house all the time now. He has a gaming Laptop so he’s not missing out on anything…

6 Likes

I wonder if they would makes us a custom one.

I am going to call them tomorrow. I have talked with them before and they helped me out with other shit. Even turned me on to spraymax 2k clearcoat (which they don’t even carry it)

Mmm reflections.

@akhlut how thick does it need to be?

5 Likes

Make sure you got a good plan to be cutting that carbon fiber. I see you’re running a desktop CNC router setup like me. It’s critical to your health and safety that u take care of the carbon dust. That shit will mess you up real bad.

Ideally try to cut them under a water bath so none of it goes airborne.

Maybe I am paranoid but I’ve heard countless stories when I brought up the idea of routing CF to ppl I know.

3 Likes

3mm minimum. See what they say.

2 Likes

Yep. Its nasty shit. Ive cut it before and have dust extraction and filter mask. Dust is also conductive. Shit is awful.

7 Likes

Hey @akhlut I submitted my responses as well. Please put me on the list for the CF braces. Thanks!

1 Like

OK! I’m going to leave the survey up for a few more days then publish the results. Then we can move on to figuring out the rest.

3 Likes

I’d be all over this if the timing was better… Maybe it will become a regular thing in the future

4 Likes

Depending on how it turns out it might be.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m having a hard time to find all of the pre-designed x-brace’s that you can buy. Does anyone by any chance have a picture of all of the designs?

btw. do you still use that google form to order?

1 Like

I feel ya on that… Im a gamer put a controller (or mouse and keyboard) in my hands and Im happy. I like the xbox controller a lot more because of the location of the analog and d pad.

I’ll prolly end up getting some cf mounts m’self

1 Like

I’m sorry. I need to get something together. There are a lot of designs - too many actually.

And that’s not all of them, just most of the base parts. The Asymmetric I and Fat U are not in this file.

8 Likes

I saw that Bear Walker made some back foot pads for them at one point I would be willing to throw a small graphic on a back foot pad if it was a blank.