What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Not impossible. I’ll be there end of May 2019. Maybe we can meet up for a glass or some pints.

2 Likes

Deal, let me know in time and we’ll meet up! Don’t use that map it dates from about 1850

1 Like

Just filled this form. Can’t wait to get mine. I’d like them to be black if you can please.

@akhlut Just filled the form out , your Instagram sold me

3 Likes

image Wasn’t even expecting these. Just came in the mail today :smiley:

4 Likes

Did this just make it past everyone? That SS means more than what he thinks lol

8 Likes

Yeah i wasn’t gonna say anything

2 Likes

You serious… those are ss lightning bolts… Just incase you skipped your history lessons…

Those were the worst of the worst… Dude… you serious…

@akhlut did you actually produce them?

4 Likes

yeah, i did. hmmmm. forgot about the SS and the deaths head.

thats no bueno. i need to remove the nazi insignia.

feels bad man.

6 Likes

Did you ship it? Also where do you live… in some countries it‘s even a criminal offense to produce/print stuff like that. No hate dude… I think your „X things“ rock… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not your fault dude. You make a lot of things. Im sure its auto pilot half the time.

5 Likes

This is funny and sad at the same time

1 Like

they went to australia.

i think this is the first questionable item ive done. everything else has been non-political as far as i can tell. then again im not all that well versed in political groups these days - there seems to be alot of bizzare stuff happening here with the alt right and antifa.

5 Likes

I thought it was funny no one said nothing lol. No offense taken bruv lol

3 Likes

is all good. i need to look at things a little closer. i appreciate the feedback and please, if you see something say something.

5 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

some new thinks ive been fooling with.

20190105_130504

20190104_182023

IMG_20190104_125114_923

IMG_20190104_111101_921

and i took the ss ones off the instagrams

that last jrzy one…porkroll

sizzlinjpg-ce36609edf9eac10

9 Likes

I noticed it but didn’t want to be the Debbie downer thanks for doing that

1 Like

I had noticed it on Instagram but didn’t want to say anything because slayer and Motörhead have run into the same thing and they got shit and didn’t deserve it I figured there was a good reason behind them. As long as they didn’t got to Argentina then it’s a simple misinterpretation.

2 Likes

9 Likes