What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Tried mounting these today on my hummie deck. No go mounting drop through. Hanger hits. I didn’t intend on using them so no bid deal. Just thought it was good information for someone.

2 Likes

how do you mean? hanger hits the deck?

1 Like

Hanger hits the nut stop when mounted drop. I can’t post pictures for whatever reason today

Those looks so good.

1 Like

when u get a chance send photo. i can modify.

1 Like

Will do… I can use them on my other board
I think the combination of mounting drop the split angle i have, and the fact that sr trucks are kind of short to begin with is what caused the problem

15402445413598537098939247108766 15402446115598982610629654374667 Excuse my oversized hardware, couldn’t find my 1 1/2.

@akhlut

That’s with my 50° base plate if that makes a difference.

3 Likes

You could file it down in the section that it does touch and just keep test fitting it untill the hanger doesn’t hit when turning.

2 Likes

That’s the plan. Maybe tomorrow. It’s been a weird week.

1 Like

do me a favor. remove the nut stop. push the trucks to maximum turn and take a pic. ill machine a pocket.

1 Like

11 more hours at work. Wil do when i get home.

1 Like

My suggestion would be to make them with a curved interlink going forward, more of a C shape overall.

1 Like

Nut%20Keeper%20UNIVERSAL%20v12

4 Likes

Drop%20Through%20Protector%20_NutStop%20v6

5 Likes

I ran into the same thing with Paris 195’s dropped on a hummie deck. I didn’t think to take a pic, but I can put them back on and take one when I get home if it helps.

1 Like

Hey akhlut, I’ve filled out your order form for two sets of X plates. Sending to Western Australia. Just a quick question, roughly how much time/cost would it be to add a logo like this to two of the plates?image

2 Likes

its no impossible. ill see and let you know.

1 Like

Just remember @akhlut, people from Western Australia don’t pay!!

3 Likes

what? c’mon, you Aussies are the best. And youre a tough bunch. have to be since everything there is trying to kill you! sharks, sneks, crunkodiles…not to mention the insects!

3 Likes

still waiting for your invoice @moone haha

1 Like