20180912_083841

20180912_084240

20180912_084040

20180912_084256

Nuts are nice and snug in the…NutStops

@Battosaii wins!

16 Likes

No idea what that even is on the right but yeah Tesla lol

Looks nice. What is it for and what are the x things for?

1 Like

You insert the nuts into them and then you don’t need a box wrench to affix the trucks to the deck - just a screwdriver or hex wrench.

5 Likes

@akhlut I’ll definitely grab a set of those when my x-thing plates are all done. And some of them spacers for SR trucks with jlabs press fit pully?

1 Like

Working on the 2mm spacers

1 Like

Awesome. Just let me know when you want my money.

1 Like

Hey I want those! Gimme!

1 Like

I need to work up pricing and a set for metric hardware - these are for imperial.

3 Likes

Can I get 2 sets please

2 Likes

I-Things … :point_down:

f08e81f1708e73ae41e2258fac561a15fb7b145c_1_375x500

8 Likes

@hummie, they are intended to fix the truck plate bolts against the deck. Normally, when you tighten the bolt heads against the wooden deck holes, you wear down the holes and in some cases the pressure cracks the deck between the holes. I-Things and X-Things serve as stiff holding metal pieces on which the bolts could be tighten sandwiching the wooden deck between them an the truck plate underneath.

1 Like

How much would two sets of the Nutbars and a set of the hummie top pates cost. And how much would it cost to put ‘TINY’ on the plates.

Ohh and shipping to Aus.

There are 6 parts in a hummie set (2 tops, 2 risers, 2 bumpers). I’m cutting a set of them today to make sure the sizing is correct. That set will probably run $50 - a price I’m not thrilled about, but I don’t think I can do it for less.

The NutStops take longer than a set of X-braces and consume about half the material. I ran the numbers and they’ll run $25 for a full set (4 parts) shipped inside the US. If you’ve already ordered a set of X-braces you can order a set of NutStops for $20.

On another note, a full set (X-braces, NutStops) will run $40 shipped inside the US.

Engraving is on top of that. Engraving takes time - a lot of time. Not only that - every time I do an engraving there’s CAD and CAM that needs to be done. That’s why engraving per plate is $10 to $15 depending on time and complexity.

Shipping outside the US is an additional charge (usually $14).

I need to modify the form to incorporate all these new things and options.

6 Likes

Is this the stule that I’ve requested or the modified one that @uigurox recommended for a complete set of bumpers?

Is that for the bumper thing I described and you then made an awesome model of? If so I want to order a set please!

2 Likes

Is the bumper going to be 3d printed? I remember seeing talk about that

Sounds reasonable. :grinning: