What 3D printers do you use?

Uhhh it certainly will. Flat objects on warped surfaces are still flat.

…or are you a flat earther :thinking:

2 Likes

Bro, that warped bed will bend your sheet of glass, I know it because I tried it…

If your thinner aluminum bed is bending thicker glass, Idk what to tell you. Did you use really thin glass?

I’m using 3mm with a buildtak like material on top

1 Like

3mm gloss finish.

And you didn’t buy it from a meth addict?

1 Like

Straight from china

IMG_20190410_235008

I noticed how you clamp the bed affects the level which made me think my glass was slightly warped the glass was flat but changing how I clamped it fixed my issues.

I just had 4 included clips on each corner.

I had to move all my clips to just inside the levelling screws. Also try printing on the other side.

But I mean try to bend a sheet of glass it’s not exactly easy.

1 Like

This is also where I have my clips. Aluminum bends more than glass does.

Has anyone here used the Up Box? I had access to an Up Plus 2 back when I first started learning to print and then the Box came out and had good reviews. Quiet, fast, lots of material options and it has a HEPA filter. Supposedly it’s a good “set it and forget it” one. Does anyone know?

Yep the print bed got warped from me spimply pulling the magnetic bed stuck with a large print. All good now using a glass bed and its printing again finally.

20190412_092710

Got my bl touch

Ordered a rasperry pi and camera to use with octoprint and a microswiss all metal hot end and some cool filament :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do any printers come with scanners built in?

Like a 3d scanner?

yeah a 3d printer with a 3d scanner built in?

I’ve seen a few but there’s also a 3d printable rotating base that you can use your phone camera to scan. I keep wanting to try it.

1 Like

Here’s the link if anybody is wondering.

1 Like

I saw the davinci 3 in 1 pro has a scanner built in but I dont like the non removable metal bed

@Battosaii what upgrades did you get for the Ender 3?