What 3D/CAD models do you need? 3D files CAD request thread

mud flaps/ splash guards

I can modify the existing ones for that. Can you provide dimensions of 97mm wheel and a photo of where you want to use it, meaning your setup.

Itā€™s going on a vanguard deck with 210mm TB trucks. I dont have the dimensions of the wheel, I assume you just need the width of the wheel?

Yeah the width and an idea of where the splash guard can be constrained. For now Iā€™ll just make it so that it is held in place just by the pressure of the nut. Does that make sense?

Oh yea, I like the design that you did before. Held on between the nut and the washer on the bearing. I use caliber trucks but I dont want to mount to the trucks. I think mounting to the axle would be better.

Ill get the width of the wheel tonight

1 Like

Anyone got raptor 2 cell holder files

A flat longboard deck sketch any length

VERY interested in the FOCBOX 3D modelā€¦ does anybody have it to send?

working on a model for 90mm Maytech hub motor myselfā€¦ has anybody made one of those already?

All solidworks file available at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1q9GisJy4tHN1JiSlZubmVpaUk?usp=sharing(go to battery_pack/agniusm folder)

Untitled

5 Likes

Does anyone have a model of the 2.4GHz remote that has the wheel and trigger? This oneā€¦

I would love to make another case that relocates the wheel potentiometer as a thumb trigger, that way the user could use a thumb wheel or trigger based on the channel used at the RX. I started this a while back but I no longer have this remote, I gave it away to someone who had broken theirs.

Didnā€™t know this thread existed, a long shot but: Would anyone happen to have a 3D/CAD Model for the Jet Spud or similar deck?

I have an extra one of those remotes if you want it, gratis just DM me your address. No model though lol.

1 Like

I appreciate it brother, Ill PM you now.

I think @LukePL modelled a very similar case for this remote however it excludes the wheel.

There is also this which is very interesting and seems to be what you want, however the case doesnā€™t look to be very comfortable to hold.

1 Like

Thank you sir, I had forgotten about that.

1 Like

I use that exact same remote and have been meaning to CAD it up so as to use a li-ion battery in there. Iā€™ll share the model soon-ish.

1 Like

anyone have model of evolve or gullwing sidewinder trucks? would like to print some to test fit:)

grabcad is a great place to look. Actually I should put stuff there too. https://grabcad.com/library/gullwing-sidewinder-ii-longboard-trucks-1 image

4 Likes

I have a model of the Evolve trucks if you want.

1 Like

Does anyone have precise model of RONIN trucks?