What 3D/CAD models do you need? 3D files CAD request thread

Im using the Blitzu Bike Headlight (120 lumens, waterproof, USB chargeable). I wanted a mount that would use the standard GoPro form factor, but couldn’t find anything out there, so here you go.

1 Like

Anyone who would like to print me two of these?

I can print them in high infill PLA. Where are you located?

Finland. Forgot to mention that somebody from EU, because shipping is so expensive from US, AUS,…

I’ve got a million of these, where are you located? Edit: nevermind, just saw you are in Finland. Shipping would be huge.

@Tuomalar: I have these for XT90 if you need:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in the USA, too much for shipping.

Does anyone have a 40t kegel pulley and retainer and 40t flywheel clone pulley and retainer with the solid bodies still present?

I’m still playing g with the idea of a method for attaching skikes to flywheels temporarily. Would be much appreciated and I’ll share the result. Thanks

Does anyone have any models of the Torque boards 6355 190kv motors? id like to print them out for mock up on my mounts (see how everything fits before purchase)

Hey I’m pretty sure that is that model right in this thread… scroll above

found it! thanks! just printed out some models of that for fit testing

Would like to get 3d model from an assembled vesc6 pcb, and from the case.

like this but its 4.x https://www.file-upload.net/download-12487939/VESC_Board_Dummy.stp.html

1 Like

If someone manages to send me a Vesc X I will do the drawing of it as well :wink:

1 Like

anyone tried getting quotes from services like this http://parts-badger.com/product/instant_quote/ on these parts. I’m curious how expensive it is

Even if it wasn’t great maybe a group buy could bring it down.

I’m trying to learn Fusion 360 and I’m currently trying to model the FOCBOX in it. It’s a slow progress so it’s far from complete but the basic measurements are there. (Measured by hand). If you want the model file, let me know.

6 Likes

can you share your STL files? I can’t seem to find it here. Only SLDPRT files.

You should be able to open SLDPRT in Onshape and convert to an STL.

@mishrasubhransu Are there 97mm versions available?

I think you should create this 66T pulley. Actually if you can also provide a 62T pulley as a 3D printable file (STL) it would really be great. This is just roughly my CAD of it. Haven’t tried making into an STL yet – if you did it would be great. 66T HTD5m 20mm wide and 62 HTD5m 20mm width.

1 Like

97mm version of what?