Wanting used Trampa Board or Kaly.Nyc style of board

I am new-ish here. Have been riding for awhile now. I would like to dive into DIY and my sights are set on a Trampa style board. So I am looking for a used Trampa Board. From there I will upgrade and customize to my liking. Any one have a used trampa collecting dust?

P.S. I live in the U.S.

1 Like

first off, great name.

secondly trampa and kaly boards tend to have high resale value, so it might honestly be best to do the research, learn what you want, and then purchase it from franks website or wherever youre getting the parts from :slight_smile:

Good luck

1 Like

franks website? I don’t think I can google that lol

3 Likes
1 Like

Thank you sir

3 Likes

Here bro

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292833746838

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s mine :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well it is for sale right XD i mean if i hadnt just bought batteries i mightve bought it… i was like, well… heres a good deal lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Going emtb, us go with gear drives or even direct drives. Nothing wrong with chains or belts though. Gears and direct just give a very sleek look to the build. Other than that, build to your liking. And have fun lol

1 Like

that´s kind a miss leading… board is all stuff Deck is only deck… Now i´m not sure what really is needed… @danepoostain can you please let us know if you want a used board and than just change parts you don´t like? or do you look ony for a used trampa deck? so no truck, no wheels, no motors, nothing else?

1 Like

@Andy87 what I am hoping is I find an older one that maybe needs a little work and go from their. I found a couple like the one that @FranciscoV posted but it was a 14 Ply deck. I weigh 180lbs so that would be sagging under my weight. I had another lined up but unfortunately the seller ghosted me. So if you are selling an old trampa diy thats collecting dust let me know or if you know someone looking to sell send them my way.

Unfortunately my two trampas in frequent use, but if I will read something over here i‘ll link you :wink:

thanks @Klaerke91 i just sent him a pm. I already have motors but wanted to see if he would sell everything but the motors. Slowly but surely I will have a trampa diy

2 Likes

Alright. So things have changed. After having two seperate sellers back out I now have a Kaly direct drive, two 6374 190KV motors, Trampa 16 ply board, AT wheels ,and Hangers. Still feeling good and things are coming together overall.

So mechanically I think I have everything I need. Now I need all the electrical components that go under the board (Batteries, ESC x2, Remote, Charger, and Enclosure)

I’m new here and this is my first build. Im not super well versed in the electrical side of things and the components that I will need. Any help or tips are welcome. Right now I’m just trying to put together a list of what components I may still need. What else am I missing here? On/Off Switch, Bluetooth for Remote, Anti-Spark???

If you was in the EU, I could have done your battery.

I am goining to sell(in 3 months) 3x 12s4p Sanyo mb20700 with bms inside a Kaly enclosure for the holypro…

2 Likes

@pjotr47 since the board has holes in the deck on the holypro, how do you do the under board enclosure?