Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

Hey, is there any proper way to initiate a group buy? Cause I’d really be up for it - I want those trucks real bad :heart_eyes_cat:

I will order for EU soon. I’ll create a separate thread

4 Likes

Probably down for a set (with mounts if you have them!)

Now I love you now! :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, no mounts. You have to order them from @Shogu12.

If you want TB-mounts, I can order from DIY along with the trucks for you

50bucks for a set of front and back? or just a single truck?

Price for a set $50 + 10 s/h

TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks $60.00 $50.00 218mm Electric Longboard Trucks Price for a set. PRE-ORDER. Not yet available. ETA: 30 days.

I’m in for a set

@jga @paulus_germanus @Norco

I just looked over shipping rates and unfortunately it’s not cheap sending them from sweden within EU. For 1kg within Europe it costs €30. If someone else in EU has better shipping rates within EU, please step forward :slight_smile:

Torqueboards has free shipping on orders over $400.

Even to your Norwegian neighbours? :wink:

Sadly, yes :frowning:

How big is the package?

If (length + height + depth <= 90cm) then i could send it for 9€ :wink: (max 2kg)

otherwise it would be 18€ (max 5kg)

1 Like

Yes give me some weight and sizes and I’ll have a look at sending from the UK?

@rwxr

edited my last post

I’m based in Poland and from the experience I’ve had with polish customs there’d be no way that I’d be able to avoid paying 23% VAT, and that on top of some customs tax, for a package this heavy, coming from outside of the EU and especially from the US.

I’m also interested in those trucks! Where in Sweden do you live? Maby one of us could just come get it?

Norwegian guy here btw

this is not about VAT but the actual shipping cost inside of the EU to send it from one central guy to all the other people of a potential group buy

@torqueboards New ETA on delivery?

Explain plz, cause I don’t seem to get it. So the “one central guy” receives the package, and the customs contact him saying that they won’t clear it until he pays 23% VAT on the good’s cost - from what you’ve said I gather that he gets to pay all the tax costs all by himself, but that is “not what it’s about” because internal EU shipping costs matter more?

Guys, I have not placed an order and there are no trucks at my place. I was gonna order for EU, but the shipping within EU from Sweden is too high so the savings would be minimal.