Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

How wide belts you’re using? With 12mm it fits, but your mount bolts are too big. You can save 4mm with slimmer bolts and another 2mm using 2 spacer between truck and wheels.

Hi, using these mounts you want a long motor shaft (min. 38.5mm outside motor) and use the support bearing. You can flip the caliber shaped disc, so that the panels are just in the right angle towards the deck/truck. Making long motor shafts is not to much of a job. We use 15mm Belts to prevent belt slip. Wide belts make all the difference. @Gromok: the flat spot on the Carbon Panles faces towards the ground to prevent the carbon from splitting when touching the pavement. It works the other way around but you could ruin the Carbon. Depending on your motor size (diameter), you could also reverse the carbon panel to stick out in the back of the board. Just reverse the caliber shaped disc and the carbon panel.

Frank

15mm belts.

Another problem is that Trampa 33t pulley is 27mm wide or 21mm after inserting it into my wheel hubs.

I’m holding out for Torqueboard’s wider calibers.

Trampa informed me that I can get refunded when I ship it back to them. Holding onto it for now till I get torqueboard’s clamps and mount kit and see if 275mm belts are useable or not.

Okey. With 21mm wide pulleys there is no way to make it fit. I’m also waiting for those wider trucks.

3 Likes

Any further updates at this stage @torqueboards? You’re killing us with this anticipation :joy:

In production… hopefully end of the month.

2 Likes

approaching the end of the month, just wondering if you’re on task to receive the trucks?

if so, i’ll send my caliber trucks back, i’ve love to get a hold of the wider trucks to possibly fit two 6374s…

In case you have not noticed yet, you can pre-order it now -> 218mm custom caliber trucks.

sweet, but 30 days from when?

anyway, getting them on preorder, thanks for the hint.

@torqueboards: I want a pair, but shipping is almost as much as the trucks and I can’t motivate that unfortunately.

If you have other EU-customers that want trucks (or other supplies) I can help with re-distribution within EU like I’m doing with @Titoxd10001 pulleys.

4 Likes

Riva want. Trucks good, shipping bad.

1 Like

I have them selling, do you want them?

I’m also wanted to buy, but the shipping cost is to expensive to EU

2 Likes

Eu group buy??

1 Like

I’d love that!! And would even pay right now, just to avoid paying their outrageous “$40 Flat International USPS Priority Mail Rate”! cuz those 40 extra bucks just for the shipping sorta make it not as nice an option. :,(

1 Like

I just Ordered/Pre-Ordered a set just now! I can’t wait!! When do you think they’ll be shipped??

I ordered a set about a month ago and they were coming soon and the site says ETA 30 days so it can’t be much longer.

I’m so pumped for these! Like they should have been a thing years ago!

possible to buy the hanger only instead of whole set of truck?

2 Likes