Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

@smurf Not long

Any more updates yet Dexter? :slight_smile: Keen to get my hands on a pair of these trucks ASAP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Trying… should get the updated samples any day now.

I’m waiting too :cry:

4 Likes

I volunteer for beta testing.

5 Likes

i’m your hucklebeta

Im in need of a wide hanger too. 215mm or more. look forward to see how they turn out.

2 Likes

How’d the updated samples turn out Dexter? :slight_smile:

How’d you know… you checking up on me @michaelcpg lol

They’re nice and wide… Great though how I like them. You can lean harder without worrying about tipping over on 180’s. Not sure if other people have the same issue though.

170mm gap between the motor mounts. So you could fit Dual 6374 with 12mm, not sure about 15mm possibly.

The D shape truck profile is slightly bigger than standard Calibers so that might be a slight issue for some.

• Our older v4 Caliber Clamps won’t fit but I’ll discount a replacement for previous customers.
  • Enertion clamps might be fine.
  • Not sure about the other “new options”.

218mm hanger, 37mm axle, 11mm thread, 48mm total axle + thread 314mm end to end.

16 Likes

Is it just me or are they super tall? @torqueboards

@PXSS - No on the deck setup I have quite a bit of risers on there. They are standard height trucks.

2 Likes

Just patiently waiting for these to be available lol

3 Likes

Looks awesome! Do you know when they’ll be available to order at this point? :slight_smile: Last piece I need for my new build :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same! cant wait

From my measurements you should be able to run 70mm long motors and 15mm belts. Not sure about 74mm thoug. My motors are listed as 5065 but are actually 70mm long total.

Can you get me a set for next weekend? I’ll pick them up in your shop in DFW =)

@torqueboards - definitely want a set! Let me know when available.

1 Like

I want in.

Can you sign me up for two of these trucks or reserve two if you are going to put it up in your online shop as I really do not want to miss out on these.

Finally got my motors and motor mount today, so I put it on and apparently cannot quite fit in two 6355’s…:blush:

What mounts are those andwhy don’t you just turn the clamp around?

1 Like

The mounts are Trampa mounts for Caliber II’s

You can see here and here that the clamp is supposed to be that way cos the wheel hubs are actually large enough to go over it.

Turning it around wont make any difference anyway as you can see the two motors are just about in contact with each other anyway :smile:

I also see there is a problem with the clamp base being wide and thus putting the belt/pulley line up out of whack. Look like I may have to either get a different compatible clamp or buy another motor mount entirely.

Also with it the other way around the mount will either be too high up or too far down as you can see in the pics below

Edit note: Realized that I could flip the caliber shaped plate and got it at the right angle. Unfortunately still not enough room for motors plus wheel pulleys.

1 Like

I’m up for a pair of these custom Calibers.

1 Like