Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

@JuniorPotato93 - Talking about the truck hanger itself. The profile. It’s a bit larger than the standard Caliber Trucks by 1mm.

yeah that would be a problem, smaller would be ok, just shim it, larger is…not good. i was thinking about going ahead and building my board and riding it for a while would putting motors and stuff on it but based on this i might wait

Of course I want a pair too :slight_smile: short trucks were the main reason I stopped using my skateboard and went to off-road

2 Likes

The hanger profile is:

1. lager 1 mm all around (therefore 2mm wider and 2mm taller), or
  2. is larger 1mm overall (therefore. 5mm on the cured portion and. 5mm on the rectangular portion),or
  3. is 1mm taller only on the height of the hanger on the rectangular portion, or
  4. is only 1mm taller on the curved portion, or
  5. is 1mm wider on the rectangular portion?

Just want to clear up exactly how it differs and a follow up question is will that be adjust or is that to be the final dimensions?

It will be adjusted. It’s 1mm to taller in height than standard Caliber Truck profiles.

1 Like

This is great, I will get a pair too. I want to go dual for hills and was just looking at 2 smaller motors…but if I can stay with my SK3 6364 and add a 2nd one of these, awesome.

1 Like

Two 6364 or chaka’s 5064 with 15mm belts. Just think of the torque transfer :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely keen for a pair as soon as they’re available :slight_smile:

Cool ! I’ll be keen.

@torqueboards These look great! Sorry to be a pain but can you tell us the overall width of the axel on these? 300mm? Thanks

Anyone know about evolve truck?

This consider wider then caliber truck? There is no spec of this.

Do they come in blue?

The AT Strut is about 12" The street is more than 9" but don’t know the exact length So the street I think is shorter and the at is longer than the standard caliber II

So 9in is about 230mm, if its hanger length then the axles length should be about right

If this is any help

Then i think this one should be 12" truck. Gonna try supercarve truck on my build.

@Smurf - They’ll only be available in black.

Any news on Wide trucks?

No updates yet. Soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black is fine. How soon? This week? This month?