Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

That makes sense, and there’s always another build lol

Yes, esk8 math always reverts to 2x (estimated cost vs actual all-in cost) yikes but we keep coming back for more lol

If those extra wide caliber style trucks can fit dual 15mm belts, count me in for a pair.

Will the 220mm be just the Hanger length ??

Just checking in on this, do you have any updates? Because I’m still very much interested.

@Randyc1 @JuniorPotato93

Almost. I should be getting the samples soon. Will post some photos once I have them in hand.

They’re 220mm with 40mm axles. I stuck with the Caliber Style hanger to keep things more compatible.

If you don’t need the 40mm axle. Just add in a 10mm bearing spacer.

5 Likes

I seem to read we have a small market for a redo of caliber truck hangers for wider hangers. Someone should toss in a milled version to shore up perfect squareness with the ability for changing out axles.

5 Likes

Any update on when these are likely to be available? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@michaelcpg - We’ve gotten a sample for them… We’ll be getting them soon. 1-1.5 months or so we’ll have them available.

1 Like

@torqueboards

So 220mm hanger (2) 40mm axel = 300mm total

Is that correct?

That would be awesome

1.5 months?! damn

i mean i’d go for psychotiller’s but i really dont like the idea of testing 3d printed motor mounts on a smooth hangar

can we see the sample? i’d like to lol pretty cool

1 Like

Could be sooner but the actual truck height is a bit bigger than the standard Caliber Trucks. Depending, on the motor mounts people use it so it’s not a perfect fit just yet. Something really small like 1mm.

5 Likes

damn that looks nice wonder if it could hold 2x 6374s

Yeah, it can hold 2x 6374’s with 12mm belts.

5 Likes

:ok_hand::+1: what will you be charging for these by the way?

Awesome, definitely save a pair for me!

1 Like

@osbor - Should be about $55.

The axle is about 40mm. Do you guys think you’ll find use for the longer 40mm axle? You can use a spacer to space it out which will be included.

Ideally, I was planning on a bearing pulley but didn’t like them as much as the aluminum pulleys.

I do like the lean for the longer pulleys though.

1 Like

When you say the trucks are 1mm taller. Are we taking relative to the base plate, do overall height, or are you referring to the profile of the hanger being larger than that of the caliber II?

1 Like

I too will be taking a pair.

As will I.