Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

can someone please post a picture of these mounted on an actual board - I remember just one by torqueboards himself. And maybe tell something about how they feel when riding?

Got just the rear on, temporary while I get dual drive built

For comparison front trucks are Psychotiller rkp trucks

218 with dual 6374s and mbs wheels

1 Like

I think the request was mounted to a board.

But yea I’m headed towards this exact same setup powered by a 12s4p, can’t wait.

Didn’t see request was just posting…here they are with dual 6355s on a Madrid yeti

1 Like

Compared to same setup with standard 2s…

Installed 1/2 in risers and the std bite…the 218s dont…

Not much ride time yet but feels more stable and a bit more carvy than my old trucks.

1 Like

I’d agree, but it may have to do with softer brushings.

Can’t say definitively until both front and rears are on.

Hi,

is this (or something similar) possible to buy anywhere in Europe? I am building my first board and I would really like to have possibility for future upgrade regarding motors and belts.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey @thisguyhere, do you think dual 3674 SK3s would fit? Seems they are a bit longer than the torque boards ones. Thanks!

It would be super tight. If it worked youd have to have the motor pulley super close to the motor since the mounts will have to be taken to the very edge of the hangar. I think there would be fitment headaches but maybe possible. I’ll try eyeballing with my one sk3 later today.

Ahh damn, thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.

Caliber 50 are 10" = 220mm, is that not enough for dual 6374?

Nope, not with any combo I’ve tried.

10" is from the end of one axle to the other end, not the hanger width.

Hanger is 7.26" or 184.5mm.

2 Likes

Looks like a diag for my MBS so unless I can get the stock truck to mount thanks for the info

You don’t need to use caliber trucks. I have 200mm hanger width trucks. Also, Surfrodz set ups that you could fit 80mm width motors on…

what motor mount you use?

what motor mount you use?