Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

It has finally shipped! About time :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@torqueboards: Hey man, whats the weight of a pair of trucks? I’m thinking of doing a group buy for them to EU. Is it possible to get a quote with import duties pre-paid?

@rwxr 2 lbs 7 oz /set

@Torqueboards So, are these trucks officially in stock and ready to ship?

mine’s on the way, pre-orders may be getting filled first tho, not sure

1 Like

Has anybody gotten theirs yet?! I want em to show up so bad!!

Got mine yesterday :smiley:. Confirmed that the old V4 mount does not work. The old mount measures .730 ( between the 2 flat surfaces on truck) and .756 inch. The new truck mounting area measures .732 and .794 inch. Get somewhat different readings each time. Its close though. I’m thinking some filing is in order to remedy the problem.

Pics or it didn’t happen. :wink: (I just really want to see them.)

1 Like

Here you go :smiley:.

4 Likes

Congrats, you lucky bastard! :grin:

Are you guys going to mount dual 6374s? These trucks are all about the insane torque you could get with them :smiling_imp:

Could you give me some feedback on how they ride compared to shorter trucks?

It’ll be some time before I get around to building something with these trucks. It’ll be a project for next year.

Kudos @cdn. I was planning to file my v4 mount to fit anyway - i’d rather have it be a bit extra tight anyway, and only takes a few minutes to file/fit.

I have a set ordered too, but with some other parts on back order, so no idea ETA.

Thanks @torqueboards for making these available!!

Bingo, early Christmas!

1 Like

The new updated clamps for the 218mm is still too small, but I think I see why, the flat bottom is not really flat as it has a slight ridge in the center, Will just have to file the flat bottom of the clamp a little so the ridge can slide through.

Trucks is beautiful!

How can I order the new mounts? I have two sets of the new trucks waiting to be used and have emailed twice and have not received a reply back.

When did you get the new clamps? I am waiting for those to be in stock so they ship with my trucks. Seems a little strange that they won’t fit?

I got the clamps about three weeks ago after requesting directly to Dexter that I want compatible clamps for the upcoming 218mm and was given it.

See in photo the ridge on The bottom that is supposed to be flat on standard Calibers?

If that was not there, then the clamp most likely would have fitted. I will just need to file a bit off on the flat part of the clamp so it can go over that little ridge you see in pic.

New clamps… should be here next week hopefully :slight_smile: