Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

I’m actually working on 220mm Caliber Style Trucks. Hopefully, in a 1-1.5 months they should be available.

10 Likes

I remember talking to you about this! Can’t wait!

Do @jinra and I get a commission for these first 5 sales? lol

1 Like

On a current build, I put two 6354 motors dual rear on the wide @psychotiller trucks and plenty of room. And $25 a pair, how can you lose giving it a shot. Lol

http://psychotiller.com/product/200mm-50-rkp-trucks

http://images.ttcdn.co/media/i/product/440380-da90ff4f272d4035a2d4a6c631a23fbe.jpeg?size=2000

1 Like

If I didn’t ready have customer CNCed motor mounts for caliber trucks you’re right it’d be worth a chat but I don’t want to let these go to waste. Plus this would be for my next build so I’m in no rush really. Just got the first one working a couple weeks ago… - Oh dear God what has this place done to me… What an expensive hobby to pick up :joy:

1 Like

That makes sense, and there’s always another build lol

Yes, esk8 math always reverts to 2x (estimated cost vs actual all-in cost) yikes but we keep coming back for more lol

If those extra wide caliber style trucks can fit dual 15mm belts, count me in for a pair.

Will the 220mm be just the Hanger length ??

Just checking in on this, do you have any updates? Because I’m still very much interested.

@Randyc1 @JuniorPotato93

Almost. I should be getting the samples soon. Will post some photos once I have them in hand.

They’re 220mm with 40mm axles. I stuck with the Caliber Style hanger to keep things more compatible.

If you don’t need the 40mm axle. Just add in a 10mm bearing spacer.

5 Likes

I seem to read we have a small market for a redo of caliber truck hangers for wider hangers. Someone should toss in a milled version to shore up perfect squareness with the ability for changing out axles.

5 Likes

Any update on when these are likely to be available? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@michaelcpg - We’ve gotten a sample for them… We’ll be getting them soon. 1-1.5 months or so we’ll have them available.

1 Like

@torqueboards

So 220mm hanger (2) 40mm axel = 300mm total

Is that correct?

That would be awesome

1.5 months?! damn

i mean i’d go for psychotiller’s but i really dont like the idea of testing 3d printed motor mounts on a smooth hangar

can we see the sample? i’d like to lol pretty cool

1 Like

Could be sooner but the actual truck height is a bit bigger than the standard Caliber Trucks. Depending, on the motor mounts people use it so it’s not a perfect fit just yet. Something really small like 1mm.

5 Likes

damn that looks nice wonder if it could hold 2x 6374s

Yeah, it can hold 2x 6374’s with 12mm belts.

5 Likes

:ok_hand::+1: what will you be charging for these by the way?