Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

I believe they are 83mm. I have some boa 100mm wheels now though.

1 Like

Does anybody Have a caliber clamp for any motor mount? I am designing my own, and I would like a clamp to model after.

There is a whole mount file from enertion or someone posted here just take the clamp and work from it @AntiPusher

Ok. I was thinking about doing that, and if i cannot get a clamp for cheap I will.

Anyone in Cali, Oregon or Washington have a LiPo for a akura spot welder ?

Anyone have any sort of gt2b case mod halfs available? I don’t have access to a 3d printer and they’re not for sale? I’m based in the UK

Hey @Newby, i have a baby buffalo case. In blue. Pm your dets and ill calculate shipping. I’m in Canada, but for some reason i don’t think it’ll be that bad.

1 Like

He sells these for $25USD ships worldwide

1 Like

You thought he would have sorted injection moulding or abs extruded by now

NO, only that 3D print.

If you want injection molded. I suggest you look at Joel’s cases @FLATLINEcustoms, I think he sells them for $38? shipped in the US. great quality and custom colors!

1 Like

I am Looking for 2 12mm 265 hdtm5 belts.

A chinese sseller is selling 10 belts for $15. Pretty good deal but shipping is super long I really hate having too many extra parts. If you have some 12mm belts and in the USA. Pls let me know.

1 Like

If anyone has some fried vescs I would take it off their hands for some money

I’d deep fry your vescs for money :wink:

7 Likes

I mean the reverse, you get what I mean :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So you want to fry other people’s vescs for money?! What the hell bro, jk we get ya

3 Likes

i have 1 the DRV should be good i fried C37 and the board is unusable except to harvest parts… and i dont rebuild vesc.

1 Like

Yes ofc I want to fry other people’s vescs for money man. 150 to fry vescs, 500 to burn batteries, 200 to make a gourment motor

2 Likes

Good deal! I’ll send over my whole boards next payslip, how much? Would $1.5k cover it

1 Like

I’ve got a fried Drv. bought the drv to repair myself. realized I dont have a heat gun to take it off. forcefull ripped it off with soldering iron. ripped out a few traces.

Hmm, idk man, I think 2k owuld be better. My services are too notch. I BBQ all my whole boards instead of just cooking them in the kitchen

1 Like