Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Wanted: diyeboard 10s5p enclosure.

its $29 + $20 DHL on their website: http://www.diyeboard.com/10s5p-battery-enclosure-without-indicator-and-switch-p-653.html

i was wondering if anyone has a spare one laying around that I can have for cheaper than that. Mine cracked from hitting a curb hard and how has duct tape holding it in one piece XD

thanks!

Does anyone have two or three small heatsinks I can have? I want to slap them on the hanger of my direct drives. Too hot to touch after half a ride and maybe heatsinks will help a tiny bit. Nothing larger than 3"x3".

1 Like

Careful now, that may or may not be illegal :rofl:

8 Likes

Just go to a local hardware store. They will have them

Actually no, only place that has the true low profile socket head is McMaster-Carr, but I don’t need them anymore

Local hardware stores are shit and I can’t wait to see them dead. McMaster has same/next day delivery in a lot of the Midwest, and even though they’re kinda expensive, local hardware stores are more expensive and typically ran by dipshits

4 Likes

I’ve ordered stuff online before inside a Home Deopt, right in front of their staff, when they told me they had 72 different tape measures, and not one of them had metric on it. Home Depot is a big pile of steaming shit and when they go under, we’ll know why.

2 Likes

I was buying a Wera Hex Plus and didn’t bother checking what measurement standard it used, because I didn’t think I needed to. I’m in Australia, and still ended up with a fucking Imperial hex set because the local hardware store can’t follow international conventions

7 Likes

Welcome to the empire :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

I doubt that they will ever go under. You forget that they are supported by a society of Imperal users.

I have no idea why you hate them so much /S

4 Likes

@Mikenopolis They are only supported by the construction industry, because those folks are either not smart enough or too change-resistant (likely both) to use better tools.

The construction industry is holding the entire country back when it comes to FUB.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the evil baking empire as well!

2 Likes

A lot of the construction companies I had worked for avoided home depot at all cost…

1 Like

ALL foods are dual-labeled and I often see recipes in metric.

3 Likes

I’ll admit I’ve been seeing more recipes in metric but it is still widely imperial imo. Maybe I just eat amurrican style

4 Likes

I make alot of chinese food and its always straight metric. But everything else is dual labeled.

METRIC IS THE BEST AND IMPERIAL IS RETARDED

1 Like

always-like-these-posts-cant-like-broken-keyboard

5 Likes

They brought down a brand new comercial airliner in Canada for dat shit.

Gimli_glider

Imperial is retarded engineering.

3 Likes

Gimly Glider :point_up_2: :roll_eyes:

I got one. But it’s gonna take more than shipping to get it to ya.

2 Likes