Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

anyone got a 12s bms and/or charger for lithium ion? thinking about making a battery with some left over cells for fun. USA area

thanks!

I’ve got a 12s2a charger I’ll send you. PM me your name and address.

2 Likes

sweet thx man----er =P

2 Likes

That made me chuckle :grinning:

1 Like

Anyone have a used cheap set of caliper truck motor mounts? The motors on my Riptide r1 have started to grind against each other. I believe it’s a combination of the truck bending and the engine mounts. I have an extra set of caliber trucks, but the mounts I currently have are intended for my hummie deck and would be far too long to fit this setup. I’ll probably jyst pick up a set from Bkb. Was hopping dickyho would have his cal mounts done by now. *and they broke… IMG_20180721_023407_475

2 Likes

Does anyone have heat sinks for vesc 4.12 I ordered some but they arrive in September

Have you contacted RipTide?!?!

1 Like

Yes but no response yet *found anther guy that had same thing happen just a few days ago. Ride Riptide is sending him a new rear truck. Hopefully I’ll get the same treatment.

1 Like

cant find this fucke** anywhere in Croatia, and eBay wants 20gpb shipping from UK

It should cost maximum £2.50

yea but everyone uses like 2-3 day delivery in uk and put the same option for Croatia i guess, and that’s why the price is so high probably

Your from Croatia right?

idk what sellers use

Changed my mind and want to do a 12s instead of 10s…anyone have a decent 12s BMS? I have a besttech 10s to part with as well!

So RideRipTide finally got back to me. Said they would send me a new rear truck. But also told me they are currently out of stock wonder why…lol So I just order some bkb mounts from @JLabs I’ll take thier free mounts whenever they come back in stock but I’m not waiting weeks on another crap pair.

1 Like

I had some issues with the ESC on the Riptide. Took a little bit of time with emails back and forth, but they were cool about it and sent me a new one with a kit to replace everything. Hopefully they hook you up on the truck.

1 Like

Anyone have 2 spare 90mm flywheel clones or similar? Willing to pay shipping/cheap.

what size are you looking for?

90mm, oops.

Pretty sure I don’t have that size. @uigiroux hey do you know what size those orange wheel I gave you were? I think might have two…aren’t they 83? 87?

@jlabs sells 90’s for $30 https://buildkitboards.com/products/90mm-build-wheels?variant=5041515102238

1 Like