Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

need m5 then

Yes. modifying flywheel pulley to fit kegel would be a cool idea but it’s not possible because the holes does not fit. Flywheel pulley has 6 holes and kegel has 5 wheels. No matter how I try I could not find spaces to drill 5 new holes on to the flywheel pulley.

Drill new holes and tap a thread of go straight through and add nuts on the inside

This fits both

20190305_141103_HDR

ABEC11: 20190305_140759_HDR

Kegel: 20190305_024124

3 Likes

Only need 4 really

1 Like

Yeah, I only use 4 bolts on my fly wheels, 3 works well too

1 Like

4 holes… thanks guys. I will try this later this week.

I have these flywheel pulleys and the hole patents would not permitted me to drill more holes. 15528931919722108229285325542001

That’s this pulley, but unfortunately it’s only 36 tooth. It is 23mm wide, though.

Yep for some reason in my mind I had truck hardward as 8-32 but it is 10-32. So I would need a counter sunk m5 fender washers

You are right it truck hardware would be 10-32 or for fender washers m5

I’m looking for some enclosure mounting hardware. My threaded inserts/fender washers/bolts won’t be in until mid April and I really wanted to try and have this done before then. Let me know if anyone has some extra they could part with :grin:

It all depends on what size you are looking for?

M4 x 16 and m4 threaded inserts preferrably

You should be able to get the bolts at a local hardware store. As for the inserts they are on Amazon with prime shipping.

1 Like

Do you need some?

I have extras that I can spare

That would be awesome dude I only need 8 just enough for the back and front trucks if you have that many to spare. I think it would really set off the board on the top so it fetches big money at their fundraiser. I’ll pm you my address let me know how much i owe you for shipping.

I don’t have prime so the earliest I could find them on amazon is mid April :sweat_smile: unless I wanna pay expedited shipping. Was hoping someone had some laying around I could buy. It’s all good though I suppose I can use McMaster Carr

Damn man who doesn’t have prime now. So worth the price even with the $20 increase.

3 Likes

I keep telling myself I don’t need it… :sweat_smile: Ugh

2 Likes