Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

I think you sent 3.5mm and MT60…also he left the connectors at his house and now I can’t get them

Thanks got the keys!

1 Like

Looking for 4x mr60 connectors. Anyone have a spare? I’ll gladly compensate you for them!

Shipping takes forever since these can only be ordered overseas :tired_face:

I have some mr30 i can spare if that helps you.

I have them. Pm me your address.

2 Likes

15526623542022239947130912984949 Does anyone in the EU have a 10s charge only bms fs? Mine just blew up…

Need two Kingpin nuts and 10 speed washers. Bueller?

Got you on the speed washers. I bought a bag of 100 on amazon

1 Like

Anyone have a kegel 36t wheel pulleys. I have 36t flywheel pulleys that I can trade. Got some 255,265,285 and 300mm 15mm belts that I can trade. Willing to pay for pulley also.

1 Like

I have 2 kingpin nuts I think. They may also have them at a local hardware store.

1 Like

Bobby took care of me. Im sure they do at the local hardware store it’s just gonna be a week before i can make it to that side of town. I use to have a bag of random skate hardware but cant find it to save my life. Got my work area cleaned up and its just not here… Im gonna make a list of extra parts i have sometime this week tho and make some space.

What kind of abec pulleys? I know @b264 modified some abec pulleys into kegel pulleys. Maybe you can do the same?

1 Like

Ok cool. That is the worst thing about clean a work area.

1 Like

Anyone have blue fender washers size 8-32 or m4 counter sunk like these image

I’m donating a deck to a local school surf team for their fundraiser and the logo going on the deck/ main school color is blue image

5 Likes

Nope. I got some of these and they are DARK blue

M4?

Isnt it m5 hardware or am I wrong

Dark blue would probably work as well only need 8

These are going in the trucks hardware.

Ive got dark blue in m5

These are what I use for truck hardware m5

1 Like

Not sure it’s big enough for truck hardware.

These are the diameters I’m seeing from my purchase history. Let me know if that works. I’m using them for m4 bolts

ID=4.5mm OD=7.4mm