Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Anyone in Australia have a set of Caliber Trucks Cal II 50° 10" RKP trucks or evolve dual kingpin, dual motor mount trucks laying around they are willing to part with for not much ?

I went to buy the Calibers through Amazon.com (about $90 aud with a set of bones reds or $75 aud for just the trucks) but they won’t ship them to me and I don’t feel like paying the Australia tax and paying double from Amazon.com.au or through other sellers I can find.

Putting the feelers out before I do something silly like make my own from billet stock out of spite…

Anyone have an extra remote that they would be willing to sell? I don’t really care what kind. My TB nano remote broke, and I want to get riding again. I’d be willing to pay around $10-$20+ shipping.

1 Like

I got you man. PM me

2 Likes

Anyone have some extra 265mm HTD5 Belts? Just need one or two. 15mm or 12mm thick, either works.

I can check when I get home I might have a set.

Iso 15mm pulley with 10mm bore

1 Like

So cheap it might as well be free

5 Likes

If steel is more your thing instead of ALU, there is these as well

4 Likes

Looking for 2 cheapo Flywheels 90mm and a standard truck. Shipping within EU or inside Germany would be better.

Additionally 270mm 15mm htd5 Belts and or standart bearings.

Looked, no extras sorry. Had 365 not 265

The length @DarkVortex is looking for is 270mm to 300mm I think

Its 16:40 HTD5 70mm ± 8mm center to center

Dude, you should have sent me something yesterday, I have a ton in my car

How much for 2 of them shipped?

I won’t be able to ship them for while, super busy considering what happened the other day and I would say 10$ for both shipped, that’s if they are still in my car

1 Like

Do you remember what lengths you had on hand?

I think Ive got 2 265 15mm belts somewhere

I had apt of 265, and a few 280

Probably the 280 then

Who has…

• 5.5mm female bullet connectors 6x
  • 4.0mm male bullet connectors 6x

Possibly…

• 3.5mm male bullet to 5.5mm female bullet adapters

Didn’t I just send you some of these?