Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

I keep trying. Hands full when baby is awake. It shares her bedroom wall so can’t do much when she’s asleep. Especially with one arm… Thinking about moving my space but need wifes help

3 Likes

4 Likes

Who has 12x M6 x 60mm full thread bolts? Longer is acceptable

I got the hanger @goldrabe thank you thank you.

So anybody have a single caliber/tb baseplate laying around? With Kingpin and pivot cup hopefully.

2 Likes

I have the original pivot cups from when I changed them to the riptides.

1 Like

I’d be fine with that. Ill wait to see if i find a baseplate with one already first tho.

1 Like

You could also get Randal baseplates as well as they are compatible.

1 Like

Yeah i know. Trying to spend minimal amount. Shouldn’t spend any at all. Hoping someone upgrade to caliber baseplates or Randal baseplates on thier Tb trucks

1 Like

If I had the spares I would give them to ya.

1 Like

Thanks dude. Im sure ill come across somthing

2 Likes

I have a spare single one. Let me know.

Edit: I actually have 2 TB base plates.

3 Likes

Pm me your address. I’ll send it. Free fifty. Shipping is probably on Monday tho.

6 Likes

3mm drill bit. Dremel to size. Works a treat. If you haven’t already sorted it.

4 Likes

Dremel like tools work great to flatten motor shaft a bit for set screws.

image image image image

3 Likes

Where is the difference between a hub and a belt ESC?

The rpm limit and the torque curves are different. The detection will also be different as there are different numbers of poles and magnets on hubs compared to normal outrunners

5 Likes

Thank you. I never read about if the esc is for hubs or for out runners in the description of any seller out there. Are there some esc that work for both?

Any VESC or VESC derivative will work for almost any motor, including BLDC (hub, belt, gear, chain, direct) and even brushed DC motors.

It’s only the cheap chinesium ESCs that are set to a certain way and can’t do anything else.

3 Likes

ok thank you, i got it. Its so confusing if you are an electric epileptic like me😂🙋