Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Gotcha. Yep I’ll throw them in and it’ll ship today bud. Apologies in advance for how awkward the wrapping is haha

1 Like

No worries, if the packaging holds then its done it’s job well enough

Anyone within the EU got 5.5mm bullet connectors they would be willing to let go? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes probably have them somewhere, PM:wink:

1 Like

Does anybody have a PPM cable they can part with? I pay shipping of course. I specifically need one that is compatible between the mini 2.4GHz remote’s receiver and the Flipsky FSESC6.6. Flipsky sells one that I assume is compatible with their products, and it has a 2mm 3pin JST-PH connector on one end, and something called a 2.54mm Dupont female jumper on the other end. It’s pretty cheap on their site, the only problem is that shipping to the US is $10-$20…

Also, if anyone has 12mm 5M belts that are around 270mm long, I could really use those too. But the ppm cable is my first priority.

Alternatively, if anyone can recommend a vendor/shop that sells a PPM cable that is compatible with my FSESC6.6 and ships from the US, I would really love that too. BKB is sold out for now, so that’s not an option either.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Below, I’ll link the products I was referring to.

If you fill out your country on your profile, people are much more able to help you

thanks for the tip, I just joined last week.

2 Likes

Anyone have a pair or used TB218 hangers or the whole trucks set that they are willing to sell for cheap to reasonable price.

TB218 trucks are already pretty cheap. The $65 is for 2 trucks, not one

4 Likes

Yes new one is $65 plus 10 shipping. It’s a good deal but my funds are limited. I am hoping to get a used pair that I can afford. Right now I can not spend $75. Sad reality.

Looking for HTD5 15/9/12? mm Belts 270mm or 475. EU Based (Or Germany)

This is a bit of a longshot, but here’s a good place to start. I have a mint 6374 motor with a magnet that was destroyed in shipping. I’m looking for a spare magnet for a 6374 motor. Anyone have an extra magnet laying around? Lolz but serials ya… I needs it.

1 Like

Which motor

The first gen bkb motors. Same as the ‘dark matter’ motors. Kaly was also selling them. Are the magnets super different from manufacturer to manufacturer? Sorry if that’s a super naïve question. :sweat_smile:

I had a pair of those that arrived broken… that would have helped but gave them to someone else

Make a thread about it since a lot of people had those motors and a fair amount didn’t last long…

It would suprise me if no one could help

1 Like

Anybody within the EU got a cheap used deck the would be willing to sell? :slight_smile:

I have a DB coreflex crossbow flex 2. It’s similar to a loaded vanguard. It has 8 holes drilled in the deck for enclosures.I’m in the United States, but I get a discount on Fed-Ex shipping, so I could ship it for only $25. I could do $75 shipped for the deck. https://dblongboards.com/shop/longboard-decks/coreflex-crossbow-40-flex-2-white-deck-0

That might fit better in the other thread

Anybody got a vesc can-bus connector they could let go?

1 Like

I’ve got single ended ones. So if I send you two, you just need to solder the two wires together. Want them? FREE CA to NY

2 Likes