Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

@MannyM0E No “canbus” cable. But I do have like 100 of these single ones. Soldering together two inner wires and taking out two outer wires makes the canbus cable you need. I can send you 2,4 or 6 pieces. Let me know

Not sure what a small padded envelope cost to ship. Imagine it’s under $3 in the conus?

2 Likes

Will those work with the HM-10 bluetooth module? I’ve been trying to find the right JST connector for those and can’t seem to track it down.

How soon do you need them? I can print PETG with my printer but I’m doing a few upgrade on the printer right now so it may be a few days before I could get to them.

No these will not work with the hm10. That one has more pins

1 Like

A little off topic. But does anyone have a go ped, know ped 6 inch hub and wheel thst they do not need. I got a know ped but missing one wheel. My plan is to hook up a motor to it.

I got 10 of those. I live in Denmark. Shipping in Europe and USA is about $5

You can buy them here: http://s.aliexpress.com/URnqMvyu

Chose “10pcs 7P Lenght 20cm”

2 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll put an order in in a few. You want me to order off the site or just paypal straight to you?

Im not selling them :slight_smile: i bought them from this seller. I can send you a few for free but shipping is $5. If you want to save some money and aren’t in a hurry, I would buy them on Ali. They got free shipping :slight_smile:

anyone has a m4 hardened grubscrew?

Need trucks or a single truck is also ok, any kind of square profile need it for hobbyking motor mount. Also in need of 15mm wheel pulleys, also in need of belts (dont have a wheel pulley so i cant say the length)

For a sec I thought I had these, then realized I have the 6pin ones. But I would appreciate :blush: I really want to try out those bluetooth modules and being able to read info through my phone. 4 would be cool or whatever you’ll like to send just pm me your paypal.

1 Like

It’s there anybody out there who has an abundance of 265 mm belts in the 5mm pitch with a width of 12mm? Will pay…

@MannyM0E Pm me shipping info. I’ll send it out tomorrow

1 Like

Looking to pick up a new/use benchwheel? I’ve tried a few sites and everyone seems to be sold out. Anyone have one laying around? Gladly pay a fair price. Preferred with receiver.

( open to other controller offers, shooting for the benchheel because it was recommended to me. No preference on Trigger or thumb just want something that’s reliable)

Looking for one 15mm 15t 8mm steel motor pulley! Will gladly pay fair price plus shipping

1 Like

Talk to @marcmt88, he sells 15T, 15mm belt wide, 8mm axle diameter wheel pulley. (about $15)

anyone has m5x10 wood insert screws? i cant find any that sell from uk but only from china and they want like 15gbp for shipping

You mean something like this? image

That should work too

I have like 8 left and can buy more for around 2€ for few. PM me your address and quantity and I’ll send it to you next tuesday letting you know shipping cost on monday. I’ll find something cheap if you’re not in a hurry.

2 Likes